Who Is Your Top Choice To Be The New Hc, If You Could Choose Anyone? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is Your Top Choice To Be The New Hc, If You Could Choose Anyone?

I would pick...……..ME!:pbj:
My expert play-calling prowess would keep defenses on their heels all game long.
We would average around 150 yds per game rushing, and roughly 250-275 passing.
We would consistently avg 35 minutes a game T.O.P.

My instinctive defensive game plans would give offensive coordinators league wide nightmares when they saw the FINS on the schedule.
The pressure generated on opposing QBs would set records for sacks and interceptions. The heat would come from all angles and all levels of the defense.
Rushing games would be non-existent for opponents.:out:

I would pick...……..ME!:pbj:
My expert play-calling prowess would keep defenses on their heels all game long.
We would average around 150 yds per game rushing, and roughly 250-275 passing.
We would consistently avg 35 minutes a game T.O.P.

My instinctive defensive game plans would give offensive coordinators league wide nightmares when they saw the FINS on the schedule.
The pressure generated on opposing QBs would set records for sacks and interceptions. The heat would come from all angles and all levels of the defense.
Rushing games would be non-existent for opponents.:out:
And then you woke up or turned the madden game off? :chuckle:

So your choices are...

A head coach who was relieved of his duties...
An unproven Coordinator
A college coach
or sticking with the status quo

Right now, I feel the team has some deep-rooted talent issues at key areas, not to mention a significant number of injuries on the offensive side of the ball. While I agree that teams need to work through injuries, I just don't think to lose both starting TEs, Two starting interior lineman, the QB, and two WRs is something any team can overcome.

UK mentioned that fixing the Front Office should be priority number 1.
Replacing The Bread should be priority number 2.

I think we are seeing the effects of how inept our drafting and talent acquisition was from 2012 - 2015...those three years have done significant damage, between the bad free agent signings and awful drafts. Things have improved slightly, but it is still not great. While we have hit on players like Drake, X, Minkah, Tunsil, Grant, and the two DTs, we have also drafted Harris, Gesicki, Tank, McMillian and have failed to draft a guard who can actually be ****ing activated on game day.

I like your thinking; But, Reid is contending for the prize this season, and if he doesn't get it, he's gonna stay put and try again next season.

I assumed the question was anyone if we had our wished not just ones to be possibly available?

Give me defilippo or Lincoln Riley. I’d be pretty intrigued by Jim Schwartz, which I’m sure won’t be a popular opinion

Can any one of these guys win consistently without a starting QB, 5 or 6 offensive starters, safeties & LB's who cannot cover or tackle and one good CB? I'd rather bring in the drunk GM, Scot McCloughan.

Can any one of these guys win consistently without a starting QB, 5 or 6 offensive starters, safeties & LB's who cannot cover or tackle and one good CB? I'd rather bring in the drunk GM, Scot McCloughan.

No

Back
Top Bottom