Who Noticed Charles Harris Was Inactive Today? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Noticed Charles Harris Was Inactive Today?

You're quoting someone I've ignored, but that still doesn't change the fact that it takes a pathetic internet commando to use join date as a weapon. You call him little boy, but you need a lot of growing up yourself.
Oh Joe if you want to spar no problem. But going after me over a nobody you ignored? Come on, step on one of my draft position post. I take a lot of solid stands. I expected more of a poster like you when confronting an intelligent poster like me.

Wait hoops, you letting taco go? Why?

I haven’t seen enough from anything on the edge to say lock stock bring it back.

taco won vs a tight end for a sack and has some what I would call flush finish sacks due to his length and fluidity but he’s doing nothing vs tackles. His tackles in the run game again mostly due to fluidity.

id probably bring him to camp to compete cause why not he’s gonna be on the 4th year of his rookie deal and cheap but if miamis roster state as in **** or get off the pot doesn’t bring it out I don’t think anything will.

I haven’t seen enough from anything on the edge to say lock stock bring it back.

taco won vs a tight end for a sack and has some what I would call flush finish sacks due to his length and fluidity but he’s doing nothing vs tackles. His tackles in the run game again mostly due to fluidity.

id probably bring him to camp to compete cause why not he’s gonna be on the 4th year of his rookie deal and cheap but if miamis roster state as in **** or get off the pot doesn’t bring it out I don’t think anything will.
See I want to see him back.
But I get puzzled by some posts.
So you start by saying he isn't anything worth bring back...But then you so to compete maybe ok.
I judge on what we have. On his contract how do we not. Now does he produce...I dont know but still for me I know he's coming back.

I said I probably wouldn’t bring him back or maybe I should have said I wouldn’t plan to carry him next year but let him come to camp and see what he’s got.

I’m also aware of how teams buy time at positions and so there’s that part of it too.

Ugh that sucks. I liked what he came in and did. Damn...thought he would be solid depth.
Did he do something stupid behind the scenes?
What I heard was the staff is just not very happy with him. I really didn't get many details but I believe the person that told us on VIP

To me Harris is a four year bust. Unless inside info states otherwise he is jut a Dion Jordan, Pat White, etc etc etc wasted puck

I think he just need better players around him.
Generally speaking for Miami players that's been true but in Charles Harris' case it's not. Harris did have Wake on the other side for two years and still he produced nothing. He's had two different DCs and the production remains close to zero. He's easily blocked by OTs...once they get their hands on him he's done. He lacks the functional strength to overpower, the athleticism to get past them and the quick thinking to counter. Plain and simple the Dolphins missed, big time.

We can't afford to draft any more Charles Harris' or Leontee Carroo's. Grier has to do better. Drafting guys who can't even be good backups in the first 3 rounds of the draft is crippling this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom