Who should be the NBA MVP for the 2008 season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should be the NBA MVP for the 2008 season?

Who deserves to be NBA MVP?

• LeBron James

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Chris Paul

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Kobe Bryant

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Steve Nash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brandon Roy

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other - Please Name

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i think its chris paul right now because without him the hornets are garbage. i know lebron and kobe are great but chris paul has really carried his team.

Kevin Garnett.....helping the Celtics win a division title and maybe more.....Kobe is probably the favorite, but I think KG is "more valuable," to his team.

lol @ Brandon Roy.

Wrote something big on this a month ago, but I'm having a hard time deciding between Kobe Bryant and Chris Paul. It should come down to the last moment with those two, but team record shouldn't be the decisive factor. Kobe has way more talent around him, and Chris Paul is just.......wow. Words cannot express how impressed I've been with this guy.

In my opinion it goes to Kobe Bryant. I don't even think a lot of the people listed are actual contenders for MVP. It most likely comes down to Kobe vs. LeBron and I think the fact that Kobe has a Lakers team that no one (at the beginning of the season) had to be at the top of the WEST will win it. He deserves it in my opinion.

sorry but kevin garnett in the MVP discussion sickens me

Yeah I guess all the titles they have won the past 20 years would prevent any Boston player from being taken seriously? :lol:

Chris Paul.

LeBron is overhyped, Kobe has a team around him, Brandon Roy isn't even the centerpiece of his team, Phoenix is starting to lose with Nash and without Marion, Wade's still hurt, and Boston won games without Garnett.

Process of elimination leaves Chris Paul.

Chris Paul.

LeBron is overhyped, Kobe has a team around him, Brandon Roy isn't even the centerpiece of his team, Phoenix is starting to lose with Nash and without Marion, Wade's still hurt, and Boston won games without Garnett.

Process of elimination leaves Chris Paul.

I wonder why they didnt use that formula for the last 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom