Who should be the next Fish coach / crazy on JJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should be the next Fish coach / crazy on JJ

CanadianFish

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Who should be the next Fish coach

If the dolphins were to let go Wanny, who do you guys think should we try to get to replace him. I personally think Wanny is way to conservative to coach but is great at picking out talent.

I would like to see the Fish give Norv Turner the chance!

Re: Who should be the next Fish coach

first off :welcome: a-board CanadianFish...

I hope that it does not come to that - not because I love Wanne, but because it means we failed again in 2003. If it does, not sure Norv deserves a chance either. It depends whose out there, but it would need to be someone who can find us a way to outscore our opponents at 11x a year :D

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Rich Kotite:D

This might explain that quacking sound you hear coming from the shores of Lake Erie. DW has got some company on the hot seat-

"Will Bills dump lame duck coach?
Buffalo News
The News' Allen Wilson reports that the Bills don't appear to be in any hurry to lock up lame duck coach Gregg Williams. It looks as though the Bills still aren't sold on Williams and are waiting to see what he can do with the team this year before they give him a long-term deal."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20030722/2000322.asp

Norv Turner or Dennis Green(I'm sure I'll get blasted for nominating Green, but I like him)

Originally posted by chambers84
Norv Turner or Dennis Green(I'm sure I'll get blasted for nominating Green, but I like him)
Denny Green is like Marty Schott tho, cant win the big one

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Andy Reid is susposedly surprisingly on the hot seat.
are you serious?....for what?...he doesnt have a lot of talent outside of McNabb, and he always gets the best from them

Cower is also on the hot seat. He's a good coach. Bring Shoes Back? Or JJ for that matter. I wouldn't mind giving JJ another shot with Ricky.

I say Norv Turner! We need a Offensive type coach for once in a long while. Wanney and JJ were both defensive coaches and you see where that got us... lets go with offense!!

Back
Top Bottom