Who should be the next Fish coach / crazy on JJ | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should be the next Fish coach / crazy on JJ

i like ty willingham @ notre dame....

that's a program that needs him....

I like what T. Willingham has done for the Irish, but I really don't know anything about his coaching methods....

This team needs a hard ***....

No Norv. He's a great offensive mind, but if you think Wanny is soft, I think Norv is even softer. I've met the guy a few times, and even bought him a drink. He's super nice....

D. Green would light a fire under this teams ***, but I'm not sure he's the right guy....He would make this team very disciplined that's for sure. He's also a disciple of the WCO in SF.....

IMO L. Coker hasn't done anything at UM that has really impressed me. B. Davis was the man who built that team, and they were better with him as head coach....

I hear M. Shanahan is on the hot seat in Denver, but there is no way he'd come and coach Miami with QB B. Griese behind center....

May sound crazy, but what about DC J. Bates????....He's one mean MF. :yell: :yell:

If I had to choose though, I suppose I'd go with either T. Willingham or D. Green....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom