Who should be the next Fish coach / crazy on JJ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should be the next Fish coach / crazy on JJ

I want Dave Wannstedt to be our next coach. I want him here for the next 3-4 years.

Why? Because it means we will have won it all. That's what I care about at this point.

Definately, Tyrone Willingham. Glad to see some others agree. This guy has everything you want in a coach. He exudes confidence and discipline!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Tyrone Willingham

I 2nd that, although it would be nice to catch him in action for 1 more year. I think I might prefer an offensive genius rather than a defensive one...:D Change of pace...

Originally posted by Da 'Fins
I want Dave Wannstedt to be our next coach. I want him here for the next 3-4 years.

Why? Because it means we will have won it all. That's what I care about at this point.

I agree 100%!! I think people have been way too hard on Wannstedt, the players deserve more of the blame.

As far as JJ is concerned, he flat out sucked here! He also ruined the last three years of the professional life of a man who truely deserved better, Dan Marino. For that reason alone I will always hate Jimmy Johnson!!

Originally posted by relive1972
Besides, more SBs have been won by offensive minded coaches in recent years than defensive minded ones.

But the last 3 champions have been defense-oriented teams who's offenses weren't anything special.

Next coach? I would have to say Larry Coker. 24-1 for a career record is hard to beat.

Denny Green hates us...and i dont like him anyway

Norv Turner hands down.

NFL? Okay i have to agree with Pre and say Turner. I think he has the calm that someone earlier here mentioned to get the job done if this guy won't light a fire under his own arse.

.....................................................................................

I BET IT IS IN NORV'S CONTRACT, HE IS THE ASST. HEAD COACH

Originally posted by Muck

Beat me to it.

He would be my first choice also. if not, i wouldn't be afraid of Larry Coker. He has had nothiung but talent laden teams and knows how to use them. Now Willingham pretty much made chicken soup............................................................. :D

LOL

Yup, Tyrone is gonna build that team up again. More kids will want to play for the Irish. There will actually be *gasp* black players at Notre Dame again. :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
It's that feeling you get after......well, nevermind. ;)

A trip on Acid ?

The answer is MAD DOG !

Originally posted by ZOD

A trip on Acid ?

The answer is MAD DOG !

ahh, the many stories I have about that...but i'll spare you;)

Back
Top Bottom