Who wants a prize?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wants a prize??

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I need some information. It's kind of a strange request that I have but, I will repay whoever helps me the most with an awesome prize.

I need to keep the nature of the prize under wraps because I'm not prepared to take care of everyone who may want it.

I assure you that the prize is worth a lot to a Dolphins fan.

Okay, that being said, here's the question, How many urinals and toilets are there in JRS?

Yes, seriously.

PM me if you have the answer or can get me the answer and I will tell you what you have won. First come first served. :D

Joe Robbie Stadium....The REAL name of Pro Player....;)

I don't know which is scarier...

The fact that you want to know that... or the fact that somewhere out there, somebody does know that....

:yikes:

Well i figured that each floor has four sets of bathrooms... each bathroom for men and women have approximately 10 stalls each and then you have 3 or 4 "family" bathrooms with 3 maybe 4 stalls... so that equals out to about.... 256!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely over 1,000...definitely...last time I counted.

I can't tell you how many urinals exactly but I can tell you how many Falcon Waterfree Urinals there are: 218. Those are the urinals that are self-flushing kind of and save water. Their website claims up to 40,000 gallons a year.

Infins, that is easy.......all you have to do is call JRS, and ask for "maintenance", they will tell you.

BTW, The person that did the estimate nailed it except that he forgot the half bathrooms on each floor and the ones in the club level........if he had added thos ein....he would have gotten the number.

Back
Top Bottom