Who wants a prize?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wants a prize??

Section126 said:
Are you sure Wharfrat?.....I think we need proper confirmation.....maybe a picture in the nude will do.
Why you gotta diss my girl like that?

Justasportsfan said:
You're still looking for your dentures? Buy a new one and don't drink too much at the next tailgate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Section126 said:
Not dissing.....is she good looking? If not...I will recind my call for confirmation.
she's hot except for her taste in clothing. The colors don't match. Teal and orange :rolleyes:

Sorry guys and gals, busy day.....

Okay, to confirm a few things.....I need the exact count of the urinals and toilets in the MEN'S rooms.....sorry missmeth...:o

I don't KNOW the answer, that's why I'm asking. This isn't a guessing contest.

Someone who is doing me a favor has asked me if I can help him out. I'm trying to do it the easy way. I don't want to have to count them myself, you know what I mean?

I'm going to find out one way or another. To the person who said to get ahold of maintenance, I fully intend to do that if someone doesn't come up with the answer, I just thought I would give someone the chance at a cool prize and save me some trouble in the process. :D

WeVie said:
Why does your friend need to know that for anyway?
There is one thing you could do to "repay" me, but it is purely optional on your end. And it's only something that you could help me with if you go to Dolphins home games.

Last year, I undertook a project to compare our new stadium to the old one, as well as to other facilities around the league. (I'm not sure if you can access old posts I made on this site or not.) Particularly in terms of the rest rooms. Basically, the Linc was NOT as well designed in this manner as they had publicly claimed.

I wound up counting all the urinals and toilets in every men's room in the stadium. I later did the same at Giants stadium, in Charlotte, and in Washington (where I went to road games a year ago.) I wouldn't mind knowing what the status is in Joe Robbie Stadium (or whatever it's called these days.) But if you can't, or don't want to do it, that'd be fine. (Actually just a breakdown of the upper deck would be fine.)

Now, you know as much as I do...:lol:

I wound up counting all the urinals and toilets in every men's room in the stadium. I later did the same at Giants stadium, in Charlotte,

And I thought I needed to get a life. :lol:

Well the last home game was vs the yets and all the rock candy in the urinals came up missing! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:
I wound up counting all the urinals and toilets in every men's room in the stadium. I later did the same at Giants stadium, in Charlotte,

And I thought I needed to get a life. :lol:

That's funny and all but, the guy that wrote this doesn't deserve the slam.

He is going out of his way to help me out. He put personal expense ($) aside and this is all he asked in return....and he didn't even make it a requirement that I do it. He is a better person than most and should be looked upon with respect and not ridicule, Mr. judgemental.

inFINSible said:
That's funny and all but, the guy that wrote this doesn't deserve the slam.

He is going out of his way to help me out. He put personal expense ($) aside and this is all he asked in return....and he didn't even make it a requirement that I do it. He is a better person than most and should be looked upon with respect and not ridicule, Mr. judgemental.
Geez Ifins, I was justaplayin. See the smilies.

Justasportsfan said:
Geez Ifins, I was justaplayin. See the smilies.
I'm sorry, I just didn't want this guy being painted like that...it's all good...you're not Mr. Judgemental...:D

Contest over.

Boomer and Phinzone have won, AJ Feeley game tapes...All 5 he started as a pro and 1 college game, on two EP VHS cassettes.:woot:

As soon as I get them copied I will get your info and send them out guys......

Thanks for playing.:D

Back
Top Bottom