Who wants a prize?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wants a prize??

Section126 said:
Infins, that is easy.......all you have to do is call JRS, and ask for "maintenance", they will tell you.

BTW, The person that did the estimate nailed it except that he forgot the half bathrooms on each floor and the ones in the club level........if he had added thos ein....he would have gotten the number.

ummm.... MISSMeth is Very much a female.... :drool:

let me see 1....2......3...it takes three licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Oh sorry wrong thread.

How many Urinals 1.......2........3...... Three urinals BAAAAHHAAAAAAAHHHAAA

Section126 said:
Infins, that is easy.......all you have to do is call JRS, and ask for "maintenance", they will tell you.

BTW, The person that did the estimate nailed it except that he forgot the half bathrooms on each floor and the ones in the club level........if he had added thos ein....he would have gotten the number.

I dont know if you were referring to my estimation... but for the record.. i am a CHICK!!!! :missmeth:

Working on the bathroom count.

Did You know that JRS has...

Parking for 14,970 cars and 254 buses plus a helipad

Bathrooms: There are 40 for the men, 40 for the ladies.

PPS has 228 Falcon Waterfree urinals. Frank Everton told me this and he is the Engineer at PPS. I win.

As compared to Cleveland Stadium which has 41 women's, 30 men's and 12 family toilets and fixtures include 900 toilets, 390 urinals and 200 sinks.

"first come, first served" ???

That's a scary thought...

Whilst the Ravens Memorial Stadium has 1,074 toilets and 668 sinks. The things you learn, huh.

MissMeth said:
I dont know if you were referring to my estimation... but for the record.. i am a CHICK!!!! :missmeth:

Sorry bout that....I did a quick read of the thread and didn't look at the User Names.......

inFINSible said:
I need some information. It's kind of a strange request that I have but, I will repay whoever helps me the most with an awesome prize.

I need to keep the nature of the prize under wraps because I'm not prepared to take care of everyone who may want it.

I assure you that the prize is worth a lot to a Dolphins fan.

Okay, that being said, here's the question, How many urinals and toilets are there in JRS?

Yes, seriously.

PM me if you have the answer or can get me the answer and I will tell you what you have won. First come first served. :D

Counting the janitor closets too? Cause I've seen drunkin fools piss in the mop buckets. :nate: :monkeyl:

inFINSible said:
Okay, that being said, here's the question, How many urinals and toilets are there in JRS?

Yes, seriously.
You're still looking for your dentures? Buy a new one and don't drink too much at the next tailgate.

WharfRat said:
ummm.... MISSMeth is Very much a female.... :drool:

Are you sure Wharfrat?.....I think we need proper confirmation.....maybe a picture in the nude will do.

Back
Top Bottom