who was the worst dolphin player. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who was the worst dolphin player.

eclaycamp said:
I'd have to say that the worst player I've ever seen start for Miami was Terrell Buckley - while he wasn't the worst, per say, he was definitally the most infuriating to watch. With T-Buck at CB you were guaranteed to get beat deep at least one time a game.

Others that I would consider terrible would of course include Jay Fiedler and Yatil Green (did he ever actually play a game?).

No way T-Buck is one of the worst...that's like saying Brian Cox was one of the worst b/c he was guaranteed a 15-yd penalty each game:lol:
T-buck's 100yard int return vs Bills at Rich stad. will always be etched in my mind and for that he doesnt deserve to be on the list.

Sammy 'fumble' Smith is definately one of the worst in my mind.

Eddie Blake + Andrew Greene 2 #2 Picks in the Draft!

And I don`t recall ever seeing either of them in a REAL game for Fins???:shakeno:

Lucas Blake Fletcher (and other nickel backs the last five years that made a great defense stink)

yatil green larry shannon and cecil collins. Uwe Von shaman did suck. I cant believe he played as long as he did.

Eddie Blake + Andrew Greene

A lot of posters are throwing 2nd or 3rd stingers out there or players that were injuried. I would have to say I agree with Blake and Greene, but Aubrey Beavers was a hearalded guy coming in and just did not play much.

I'm going with Beavers.

i got to say Jason Taylor....Im playing there guys.Ill really say J.J Johnson

DirtyDolfan said:
No way T-Buck is one of the worst...that's like saying Brian Cox was one of the worst b/c he was guaranteed a 15-yd penalty each game:lol:
T-buck's 100yard int return vs Bills at Rich stad. will always be etched in my mind and for that he doesnt deserve to be on the list.

Sammy 'fumble' Smith is definately one of the worst in my mind.
I agree with you .That guy is a stupid a** to say T-Buck.Whats the matter with him.

Back
Top Bottom