Who Watched R.brown In College? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Watched R.brown In College?

Noodle Arm said:
What does Kay-Jay have to do with this thread? TRUDOLFAN54 asked about Ronnie, nobody else. I know you have a massive hard on for Kay-Jay, but is it necessary to make a post about him even in threads that aren't about him? :confused:

ditto

popularwar said:
Based on what? Let them play first.
Brown is faster then Benson for one thing, he's also just as powerful and is a better blocker and receiver

When I first moved to Phoenix I started a job working with a guy that played CB at Auburn. He blew out his knee and thats why he wasn't playing any longer. Nonetheless, he was on the squad and through his pation for Auburn I started watching them every week. So I have watched all of R. Brown's games his junior and senior year. My buddy used to talk about R. Brown all the time. Before I ever heard of R. Brown he was telling me that he was going to tear up the NFL. He obviously liked both guys, Ronnie and Caddy but he had great things to say about him. After watching Brown play I know that he has what it takes to be successful in the NFL. I just hope that he has those once in a decade type of talent.

I just say Cedric is the better pro IMO. Benson is NFL ready the guy is the next Ricky Williams (talent wise) BEars have a gem at hB finally

What does Kay-Jay have to do with this thread? TRUDOLFAN54 asked about Ronnie, nobody else. I know you have a massive hard on for Kay-Jay, but is it necessary to make a post about him even in threads that aren't about him? :confused:

I was wondering if anybody else has saw him play....

WVU isint exactly a very popular, especially down in fla. So i was just wondering if anybody has

If you dont wanna read it you dont have to.. Nobody's forcing you to!
So get over it..

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY HEY I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY ON THIS SITE WATCHED R.BROWN PLAY IN COLLEGE .I DIDN'T GET TO WATCH HIM AND IM JUST WONDERING ANYONE HAS ANY INPUT I HAVE SEEN SOME HIGHLIGHTS AND THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT. :confused:

Yea but I wuz always lookin' at jason campbell(wash.4skins) + cadillack got 80% of the carries anyway I honestly never really thought of ronnie untill Saban mentioned him as potential draft meat, I wanted and stiill do the aub. QB campell forget smith and rodgers he is the QB stud of this draft class.

gonick1 said:
Yea but I wuz always lookin' at jason campbell(wash.4skins) + cadillack got 80% of the carries anyway I honestly never really thought of ronnie untill Saban mentioned him as potential draft meat, I wanted and stiill do the aub. QB campell forget smith and rodgers he is the QB stud of this draft class.

I agree with you about Campell... He was the best QB comming out of the draft this year...

Nasty

gonick1 said:

Williams didnt get 80% of the carries

Noodle Arm said:

I'm co-signing with Noodle on this.

I'm co-signing with Noodle on this.
I really could care less....He asked if anbody has seen Ronnie play. and i didnt want to start a new thread and just waste space. So i just put it below the ronnie one

If you have a probplem with that, then im sorry

Brown is faster then Benson for one thing, he's also just as powerful and is a better blocker and receiver
I watched more Texas games then i did Auburn, but thats because texas is maybe my 3rd favortie college football team...Thats why i liked Benson a heck of alot more than i liked brown

Noodle Arm said:

kinda harsh.... really, ask yourself, is it that big a deal? does this post constrict the bandwidth for the entire site?

or do you enjoy insulting people over the computer? :shakeno:

PressCoverage said:
kinda harsh.... really, ask yourself, is it that big a deal? does this post constrict the bandwidth for the entire site?

or do you enjoy insulting people over the computer? :shakeno:

Yes...yes...and yes. :D

I'm sorry if it was offensive to you or anybody else, but I was just questioning why he keeps mentioning Kay Jay in almost every thread (even those that have nothing to do with him). He later answered my question...so all is good :)

Noodle Arm said:
Yes...yes...and yes. :D

I'm sorry if it was offensive to you or anybody else, but I was just questioning why he keeps mentioning Kay Jay in almost every thread (even those that have nothing to do with him). He later answered my question...so all is good :)
Hate to break it to you, but you have created quite a few pointless posts in order to counteract his one pointless post.

Back
Top Bottom