Who Were The Biggest Busts In Dolphin History??... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Were The Biggest Busts In Dolphin History??...

Dphins4me said:
I'm still trying to figure out how someone thinks a 2nd Rd RB (39th) is a bigger bust than a RB taken in the 9th slot (Sammie Smith)
I don't think JJ was a bigger bust than Sammie, it's just that two days ago when I mentioned JJ, no one else had. Sammie had already been mentioned.

I imagine that Larry Little's Bust is the biggest in Dolphins history. I mean, the dude was huge, so his Bust had to be too right? The one in Canton?

Robfinfan said:
John Avery!!!!!!!!!

I agree, that was who I was going with, however up here in Canada in the CFL he is a solid player. But ya he is a big NFL bust.

Kthurmus23 said:
Robfinfan said:
John Avery!!!!!!!!!.
I agree, that was who I was going with, however up here in Canada in the CFL he is a solid player. But ya he is a big NFL bust.
Can someone please tell me how a RB drafted 28th in the 1st a bigger bust than one drafted at No.9 and came with the talent?

JJ screwed up by falling in love with Avery's speed.

How About All The Qbs Scince Marino.
Fiedler, Feely, Greise, Ferrotte, Lucas
For The Most Part All 5 Are Back-ups At Best

I'm surprised I didn't post in this thread in the past. Anyway, here are my canidates for biggest busts in Dolphins history: Yatil Green, Sammie Smith, John Avery, Cecil Colins, Eric Green, JJ Johson, John Bosa Jamar Fletcher, and Eddie Moore.

Ronnie Brown, especially after the first few games. Being the highest picked player in a long, long time for the Phins, he has a lot of expectations, but definately has been a bust so far.

/sarcasm

I probably posted in this thread at the time, but after 14 hours of rooting in college football bets and golf matchups I'm too zonked to check. Whatever I posted in June, now I disagree. The biggest bust in team history was moving from the metallic house of horrors Orange Bowl to the multipurpose bland generic cement implosion-worthy dump in northwest Dade.

Awsi Dooger said:
I probably posted in this thread at the time, but after 14 hours of rooting in college football bets and golf matchups I'm too zonked to check. Whatever I posted in June, now I disagree. The biggest bust in team history was moving from the metallic house of horrors Orange Bowl to the multipurpose bland generic cement implosion-worthy dump in northwest Dade.

PPS is a good stadium, when it finally becomes a football only stadium.

DolFan31 said:
PPS is a good stadium, when it finally becomes a football only stadium.

You know...I've never been there...But it seems like the stands are like 2 miles from the field on tv...Is that just my imagination or what?

Awsi Dooger said:

Dude...The Orange Bowl was the kill! One of the loudest stadiums ever!

Back
Top Bottom