Who will cry if we loose JT to Green Bay? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will cry if we loose JT to Green Bay?

bpackers13

Active Roster
Reaction score
not me, actually I hope he does get his butt shipped out of Miami. He just needs to leave, so we can get someone playing his position who wants to be there.

I'm still completely amazed that Jason Taylor, who has done so much for the Dolphins and the community, is being treated like an outcast since his brother-in-law was summarily dismissed and our newest egomaniac in charge of the team ignored him.

Nope, not Parcells at all. Must be Taylor.

I won't cry or be upset at all, as long as we get good value in a trade. I would love to see him come back to Miami, play the year out and retire to Hollywood. If that doesn't happen, as long as we geta second round pick or even like a 3rd and 5th round pick, I would be happy.

It's a real shame how so many have turned on JT and are biting the hand that fed us, so to speak, for so many years. If he goes, he goes, I wish him luck and success, if he stays, I trust him enough to feel he'll continue to play for us at a high level.

Everybody is gonna feel at least a little bad when JT leaves, because he has given his entire career to this team. But at this point, it really is in the best interest of both sides for him to leave, especially if he can help to get us more in return for him (whether it's picking a team willing to give us more, or agreeing to play more than one year, whatever)

Nobody should be cursing him, even though he is representing himself/the team badly. And ,yes, he did bring this on himself, but give the guy respect. He has given a lot to the Dolphins without complaining about the performance of the team, demanding a trade, etc.

It's a real shame how so many have turned on JT and are biting the hand that fed us, so to speak, for so many years. If he goes, he goes, I wish him luck and success, if he stays, I trust him enough to feel he'll continue to play for us at a high level.

Well said. I'll wish him well if he leaves and hope he finishes his career successfully.

I just don't get how Parcells, who has always been, to put it politely, "confrontational and outspoken" isn't considered to have any part in this. Taylor's work ethic has never been questioned in college nor in the NFL.

im sick of all this JT talk... now all it does is give me a headache

I'm still completely amazed that Jason Taylor, who has done so much for the Dolphins and the community, is being treated like an outcast since his brother-in-law was summarily dismissed and our newest egomaniac in charge of the team ignored him.

Nope, not Parcells at all. Must be Taylor.

its not that we or even I dont want him there, its that he doesnt want to be there. sporano and parcells themselves have had private conversations with the man and he still is saying "I want out". I see what youre saying though, hes a great player but i just would rather somebody else thats wants to be a dolphin be out there playing there hearts out rather than having jt out there who really dont care.

I just want to get back to the playoffs....
Or at least still be in contention in Oct.

I just want to get back to the playoffs....
Or at least still be in contention in Oct.

Apparently that is too much to ask of this team, seeing how that has been the request since Dan left.

JT playing but "not wanting to be there" is still probably better than the next guy in line that "wants to be there" so I'll take JT.

Hell, being in contention in August would be an improvement...

Back
Top Bottom