• Jets

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Bills

Votes: 13 11.4%

• Total voters

bpackers13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who do you think will finish last in the AFC East, and if you want list there records. (in your opnion)

Of course the Jets will, come on...

My outlook...

Ratriots
Dolphins
Bills
Jets

:up:

hey, im with ya man. it could happen. i really dont think the ratriots are going to live up th the hype this year. i really dont. im with you.

Unfortunately, I have been saying the same thing for 8 years :(
and ya know what, I really dont think theyll live up to all the hype this year either :up:

hey, im with ya man. it could happen. i really dont think the ratriots are going to live up th the hype this year. i really dont. im with you.

What most normally happens to the super bowl loser cannot be ignored and at this point their defense looks like our defense looked right before our drop- like they are starting to show their age

I can't believe the Bills got McKlevin and Hardy. Those two players will have nice futures, unfortunately in Buffalo (Or Canada for all we know!)

Pats: 11-5
Bills: 9-7
Jets & Fins tie: 4-12.

I have no faith in the jets. I dont care how much they overpaid for big name players. They dont have a QB. I dont really like their RB either. Unless their D sells their souls to satin like the pats, they will struggle to win 4 games.

I just dont think the fins have the players to really do much. QB is a huge question here too and the entire D is up in the air. I can see them winning 4... maybe 5 games.

Bills only real problem is their QB. If he improves, and plays like we think he can, teh bills will be a leader in the wildcard hunt going into week 15 and 16.

the Pats have to go on top, unless someone brave steps up and does to Brady what the pats did to JP last season.

Pats
Bills
Jets
Dolphins

I think the Bills will be a wildcard team though. Their defensive line has the potential to be one of the best in the league if Stroud returns to form. Also they can't be a snake bitten with injuries as they were last year. The thing holding them back IMO, is Dick Jauron.

Back
Top Bottom