Who will finish last in the AFC East | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will finish last in the AFC East

Who will finish last in the AFC East

• Dolphins

Votes: 65 57.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Bills

Votes: 13 11.4%

• Total voters
Bills fans, I wouldnt expect to be in the playoffs JUST yet. The season is a marathon. A LOT of things can happen. But you guys are off to a great start thats for sure.

The Bills in my lifetime have never won anything worth remembering, period. By the end of this season it will be just another season that the Bills win nothing significant. 2 games into the season Bill fans coming here sticking their chest out and acting as if 2 wins is as good as the SB. Do Bill fans mention their team drew 2 of the most injured teams in the league? No! Why? Cause then it takes the pretty shine off the reality of the situation.

Ohh please, please, pleassssseeeee like my team......or I'll just cry!!!! Talk about fans desperate to have everyone like their team. The Pats and Colt's and Giants have to win SB's to earn respect, but the Bill fans have to have their respect now after 2 whole wins, cause they demand it!!!!
hahahaha. Wins are wins. It's a lot more fun going to a sports bar or to the game and watching your team win then it is watching your team win only 2 of their last 20. You're a guy that if you win reg. season games you'll say they don't matter. If you make it to the playoffs you'll say it doesn't matter if you don't make it to the super bowl. If you make it to the super bowl you'll say it doesn't matter unless you win. Why do you even bother watching football?

Buffalo fans have every right to feel great about starting 2-0. it doesn't matter that Seattle and Jax were banged up, they got 2 wins and I'd love to be 2-0 as well. We played NE w/o Brady and couldn't get it done, injuries are part of the game. Whether it means anything at the end of the season I don't know, teams don't have to win SBs to have successful seasons. It's hard to win SBs and that's something Jets, Bills and dolphins should know since none of us has won one in a long time(Buf hasn't won a title since the AFL Days) and NE fans are realizing again how hard it is after their great run earlier this decade. As a fan it's great to win and to know you are in the hunt and have a chance to get to postseason. Buf hasn't been there since '99 so their fans should be pumped up w/ a good chance to get to postseason this year and whether they win or lose in januray they'll still have great memories of this season if they make it there.

For atleast one Sunday the Dolphins were the best looking team in the division. The Bills won and that's all that matters but Miami is headed in the right direction.

The Jets....easily. No reason we shouldnt have beaten them week 1. We are a much better team than the Jets. We made way too many mental errors in that game.

The Jets....easily. No reason we shouldnt have beaten them week 1. We are a much better team than the Jets. We made way too many mental errors in that game.

:lol::lol: I love the overreactions to a game or 2.

:lol::lol: I love the overreactions to a game or 2.

I have to say and this is not meant to be smack, If I were a Jet fans I would be concerned about the start my team is getting off to. You guys spent alot of money to bring in talent that has not gelled for you yet. It is still early in the season and it can turn around for you, but every week that goes by is the closer you get that point of urgency. You guys are 1-2 and have not looked all that impressive in any of your games so far.

I have to say and this is not meant to be smack, If I were a Jet fans I would be concerned about the start my team is getting off to. You guys spent alot of money to bring in talent that has not gelled for you yet. It is still early in the season and it can turn around for you, but every week that goes by is the closer you get that point of urgency. You guys are 1-2 and have not looked all that impressive in any of your games so far.

Did you expect the team to be clicking by week 3? I have been disappointed w/ the offense and Favre so far but he needs time to get ont he same page w/ his receivers. We are 1-2 where i expected to be, I didn't expect a blowout the other night but turnovers will do that. if we lose Sunday I'll be really concerned.

Looking at the schedule if the Jets can win this week they're going to be able to get themselves on a run with weaker teams. They've got Cincy, Oakland, Kc in successive weaks. Than a trip to Buffalo followed by St. Louis. Win this week and go 4-1 during that span and they're back in it.

Back
Top Bottom