Who will finish last in the AFC East | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will finish last in the AFC East

Who will finish last in the AFC East

• Dolphins

Votes: 65 57.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Bills

Votes: 13 11.4%

• Total voters
I have to say that I'm pretty confused. In trying to reply to your posts and carry on with the discussion I feel that it is important to clarify just how you come up with what makes a team good or bad. As much as you tell fans there team is bad I feel this may be for the greater good of all.

I'm not trying to cause trouble, I just see His point.

In order to interact and communicate with you in the way that message boards are intended and to help ensure that there is at least one less arguement would you please enlighten us?

Good teams= Good coaching, winning records,playoffs, multiple probowlers (that aren't kickers and punters), wins against winning teams, good QB's, league leading statistics, winning division...ect.

Bad teams= Losing records, bad coaching, bad offense, bad defense, losing towards the end of the season rather then winning towards the end of the season, no playoffs,season after season of the same bad numbers, not winning division....ect.

Now looking at the two, which one better fits the Bills? Where is the positive? The Bill fans see a 7-9 record and wins against the Jets and Dolphins as positive things and proof the Bills are the better team. Bill fans do not acknowledge nor give credit to any team but their own. They act as if this is still 07 and no team imporved but the Bills.

The Jets spent upwards of 100 mil to imporve and are only one season removed from the playoffs. Yet Bill fans act like the Jets aren't even in the same area code of talen as the Billst!!! Get frikin real, most teams change from one season to the next, most teams add talent to area's that were weak and as much as Bill fans hate it, there are teams that are more talent in the AFC East.

Bill fans give their Oline more credit then anyone elses, even though they've been near the bottom of the league the last two years. Bill fans give their QB's more credit even though they do not have on QB on their roster that's ever had a winning season as a pro much less any playoff experinece, Until Brady went down the only team in the division that has so little starting at QB was the Bills. Bill fans ignore the fact that their HC is 4 games below 500 as the Bills HC not to mention he been a losing HC throught his entire caree overall.

Bill fans think they are entitled to go to any fan site they wish and tell everyone who great their team is, then when no one complies....cause lets face it there's no evidence to suppot this greatness, Bill fans get bent out of shape and can't understand why people don't see this GRETANESS!! It truly is amazing how Bill fans look at football, the only fans on the planet who's team can be awful and yet be the best at the same time.

Do me a favor, read everything I just wrote, twice! Then come back to me scratching your head wondering where I come to the conlusion the Bills aren't a very good team till they actually prove it. Cause I know you will.

So from what I've read you have changed your opinion on Stroud because I no longer see you rippin on him.

One last thing, in many post you rip the Bills for what happened last season and even before that. In another post you defend the fish by saying this isn't last season.

When you contradict yourself like you have it takes away from your credibility.

I want to be able to interact and communicate with here on the boards but it makes it hard to take you seriously when you have such a double standard.

If, like you said, you would like someone to go over your posts twice I will sacrifice my time and do so. Would you like me to start a post showing where you have displayed a double standard here or the depths I'm not sure where to post it but since you requested it and I'm willing to do it I just want to make sure where the right place to post it is).

Good teams= Good coaching, winning records,playoffs, multiple probowlers (that aren't kickers and punters), wins against winning teams, good QB's, league leading statistics, winning division...ect.

Bad teams= Losing records, bad coaching, bad offense, bad defense, losing towards the end of the season rather then winning towards the end of the season, no playoffs,season after season of the same bad numbers, not winning division....ect.

Now looking at the two, which one better fits the Bills? Where is the positive? The Bill fans see a 7-9 record and wins against the Jets and Dolphins as positive things and proof the Bills are the better team. Bill fans do not acknowledge nor give credit to any team but their own. They act as if this is still 07 and no team imporved but the Bills.

The Jets spent upwards of 100 mil to imporve and are only one season removed from the playoffs. Yet Bill fans act like the Jets aren't even in the same area code of talen as the Billst!!! Get frikin real, most teams change from one season to the next, most teams add talent to area's that were weak and as much as Bill fans hate it, there are teams that are more talent in the AFC East.

Bill fans give their Oline more credit then anyone elses, even though they've been near the bottom of the league the last two years. Bill fans give their QB's more credit even though they do not have on QB on their roster that's ever had a winning season as a pro much less any playoff experinece, Until Brady went down the only team in the division that has so little starting at QB was the Bills. Bill fans ignore the fact that their HC is 4 games below 500 as the Bills HC not to mention he been a losing HC throught his entire caree overall.

Bill fans think they are entitled to go to any fan site they wish and tell everyone who great their team is, then when no one complies....cause lets face it there's no evidence to suppot this greatness, Bill fans get bent out of shape and can't understand why people don't see this GRETANESS!! It truly is amazing how Bill fans look at football, the only fans on the planet who's team can be awful and yet be the best at the same time.

Do me a favor, read everything I just wrote, twice! Then come back to me scratching your head wondering where I come to the conlusion the Bills aren't a very good team till they actually prove it. Cause I know you will.

I will give the Jets and Dolphins credit once they beat the Bills.

Dont act like Dolphin fans and every other teams fans aren't the same way.

Reporters on this board are either dumb or smart based on what they think of Miami.

You give no credit at all to Buffalo, which is probably why you always get into fights with Bills fans. If someone gives credit to Buffalo you try and prove them wrong.

I actually give credit to Miami when it's deserved.

I'm predicting the Patriots will fall apart without Brady, just like the Colts would without Manning. I could be wrong though. 16 more weeks to go.

FTP there is one thing you fail to grasp in your argument in that is even with a bad defense, bad offense, etc the Bills still went 7-9 and winning/losing games is the only stat that matters.

Now I personally would rather have went 7-9 last year than having better stats than the Bills. Anytime I have read your posts concerning the Bills you keep refering to these stats as to why they are not as good as people make them out to be. Last seasons stats mean NOTHING this season, ask any Jets fan will they be ranked 29th against the run this season? Stats can also be deciveing. According to the stats last season the Fins were the 4th best pass defense in the league.

Now I know what you will say next and thats they have pretty much the same team as last season? There defense wont be much better? Well heres one for ye, when the Jets played Miami last week they had Revis, Rhodes, Barton, Harris, Thomas, Ellis, Jenkins, Coleman and Smith all playing on defense, which is pretty much the same defense as last season. The same defense who got ran all over last year (ranked 29th in the league) and yet only allowed 50 rushing yards against a run first team.

FTP there is one thing you fail to grasp in your argument in that is even with a bad defense, bad offense, etc the Bills still went 7-9 and winning/losing games is the only stat that matters.

Now I personally would rather have went 7-9 last year than having better stats than the Bills. Anytime I have read your posts concerning the Bills you keep refering to these stats as to why they are not as good as people make them out to be. Last seasons stats mean NOTHING this season, ask any Jets fan will they be ranked 29th against the run this season? Stats can also be deciveing. According to the stats last season the Fins were the 4th best pass defense in the league.

Now I know what you will say next and thats they have pretty much the same team as last season? There defense wont be much better? Well heres one for ye, when the Jets played Miami last weak they had Revis, Rhodes, Barton, Harris, Thomas, Ellis, Jenkins, Coleman and Smith all playing on defense, which is pretty much the same defense as last season. The same defense who got ran all over last year (ranked 29th in the league) and yet only allowed 50 rushing yards against a run first team.

I know the point you are trying to make BUT our D was very good after harris stepped in as the starter around midseason and the key to our run D was not on our team than- Kris jenkins. Overall we have 6 new starters from last opening day(Jenkins, pace, harris, Lowery, Smith) and 4 new starters since the end of last season.

I know the point you are trying to make BUT our D was very good after harris stepped in as the starter around midseason and the key to our run D was not on our team than- Kris jenkins. Overall we have 6 new starters from last opening day(Jenkins, pace, harris, Lowery, Smith) and 4 new starters since the end of last season.

I don't think anybody doubts Kris Jenkins talent. It's his injury history that leads people to be skeptical. Marcus Stroud is the same way. Shaun Rogers has talent but he's also had a few off the field issues.

The Jets went for it which I can't fault any organization. Unless they do it the way in which the Browns traded most of their draft.

Now I know what you will say next and thats they have pretty much the same team as last season? There defense wont be much better? Well heres one for ye, when the Jets played Miami last week they had Revis, Rhodes, Barton, Harris, Thomas, Ellis, Jenkins, Coleman and Smith all playing on defense, which is pretty much the same defense as last season. The same defense who got ran all over last year (ranked 29th in the league) and yet only allowed 50 rushing yards against a run first team.

What you refuse to see is that 7 wins gets you no fiurther then 1 win. What you also don't talk about is that you can win 13 games and the next win just 3 games. Just like in one season you can win 3 games and the very next win 11 games. What's the point? The point is what do in one season doesn't mean you're destine to imporve or fail the next.

You can look at wins and loses as if they are all that matters and in some situations this is true, but when you're not a playoff team, wins and loses have no value. Teams that didn't make the playoffs are all the same, you sit at home and watch the playoffs, this is a fact it doesn't matter if you're 10-6 or 1-15. You're out of the playoffs, period.

How does the Bills being 7-9 help them this year? How does Miami being 1-15 hurt them this year? It doesn't in either case. Everything that happened last year was last year. This is a new year and whatever happens has nothing to do with last year. Both teams made changes.

The Bills won 7 games, 5 of those games came against teams that won 5 or less games, that's hardly a major accomplishment for a team that won just 7 games total. In the Dolphins home game last year the Bills were outplayed across the baord yet lucked out a win, does it still count? Sure it does, but we beat the Bills in every aspect of that game without Ricky, Ronnie, Zach, Trent, Chambers or Yeremiah taking one snap in that game.

Bill fans love to tell everyone that will listen how injured they were in 07, but Bill fans seem to think they were the only team in the league to be injured. Well I would like you to look at who the Dolphins lost to injury or trade and tell me who the Bills lost that compares in tealent to the ones the Dolphins lost. No way in hell the Bill inexperienced players they lost compare to the talent Miami lost, it's not even close.

Add to the fact that the Bills couldn't even mange better numbers in Offense and Defense and the fact that they were dead last in the NFL in points scored.The Bills 7 wins were nothing more then the ball bouncing their way.

If you took a poll right now and said "If a team had the 30th ranked offense and the 31st ranked Defense and had the lowest scoring offense in the league and was in a division that would have a team to finish the year 18-1, how many wins do you think they'd get"? What do you think 99% of the fans in the NFL would say? My guess, 2 wins at most.

I'm predicting the Patriots will fall apart without Brady, just like the Colts would without Manning. I could be wrong though. 16 more weeks to go.

They wont completely implode, but i don't see them winning like 12 games or anything. They'll probably be about an 8 win team.

What you refuse to see is that 7 wins gets you no further then 1 win. What you also don't talk about is that you can win 13 games and the next win just 3 games. Just like in one season you can win 3 games and the very next win 11 games. What's the point? The point is what do in one season doesn't mean you're destine to improve or fail the next.

You can look at wins and loses as if they are all that matters and in some situations this is true, but when you're not a playoff team, wins and loses have no value. Teams that didn't make the playoffs are all the same, you sit at home and watch the playoffs, this is a fact it doesn't matter if you're 10-6 or 1-15. You're out of the playoffs, period.

How does the Bills being 7-9 help them this year? How does Miami being 1-15 hurt them this year? It doesn't in either case. Everything that happened last year was last year. This is a new year and whatever happens has nothing to do with last year. Both teams made changes.

The Bills won 7 games, 5 of those games came against teams that won 5 or less games, that's hardly a major accomplishment for a team that won just 7 games total. In the Dolphins home game last year the Bills were outplayed across the baord yet lucked out a win, does it still count? Sure it does, but we beat the Bills in every aspect of that game without Ricky, Ronnie, Zach, Trent, Chambers or Yeremiah taking one snap in that game.

Bill fans love to tell everyone that will listen how injured they were in 07, but Bill fans seem to think they were the only team in the league to be injured. Well I would like you to look at who the Dolphins lost to injury or trade and tell me who the Bills lost that compares in tealent to the ones the Dolphins lost. No way in hell the Bill inexperienced players they lost compare to the talent Miami lost, it's not even close.

Add to the fact that the Bills couldn't even mange better numbers in Offense and Defense and the fact that they were dead last in the NFL in points scored.The Bills 7 wins were nothing more then the ball bouncing their way.

If you took a poll right now and said "If a team had the 30th ranked offense and the 31st ranked Defense and had the lowest scoring offense in the league and was in a division that would have a team to finish the year 18-1, how many wins do you think they'd get"? What do you think 99% of the fans in the NFL would say? My guess, 2 wins at most.

Dude why do you even bother? EVERYBODY (with the exception of you, for some unknown reason, maybe blind hatred) knows the BILLS were a better team last year. EVERYBODY knows that they will possibly be this year as well. For some reason, you cannot grasp this simple fact. Many people here and other message boards have pointed out flaws in your logic over and over again. For some reason, you just don't understand that stats are not the "be-all-end-all" of every situation. Just give it up, your proving nothing ( other than the fact that you might not have clue what you are talking about ). Just take a deep breath.....and let it go. you might feel better about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom