Who will get to the playoffs first? Buffalo or Miami?

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Joined
Apr 3, 2005
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
0
SkapePhin said:
:lol: Both of your WR's are better than Chambers?? Moulds was better... about 3 years ago. And Evans is a Chambers wannabe man! What has Evans proven? Chambers had better stats than him his rookie year with JAY FIEDLER throwing him the rock. I would call the WR corps' a draw.

As for coaching staffs, Saban was a hotter prospect, he is already one of the most well-respected football minds in the NFL (Just look at Peter King's articles), Top 3 OL coach, the most sought after OC who was QUITE productive in Miunnie.. The only question mark is the DC, but that will be Saban's area anyway, who was listed by Peter King as a tie for the 5th best NFL Defensive mind even though he hasnt even coached one game yet.

We will see, but my money is still on Miami.. Lets see if McGahee can lst a season taking the load by himself.


couldnt of said it better myself:clap:
 

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
Hammered
Joined
Dec 23, 2001
Messages
9,604
Reaction score
1
SkapePhin said:
:lol: Both of your WR's are better than Chambers?? Moulds was better... about 3 years ago. And Evans is a Chambers wannabe man! What has Evans proven? Chambers had better stats than him his rookie year with JAY FIEDLER throwing him the rock. I would call the WR corps' a draw.
Puhlease, you can ask anyone who isn't a bills or finfan and they'll tell you our wr's are better than yours. The nos. don't lie. They haven't lied in years. Chambers has yet to catch for 1000 yds. Until that happens , he's a Peerless Price wanna be. :lol:

Moulds has been double teamed for years. It's because of him that Peerless is making the $$ he's making and Evans had a great year. He makes his no.2's better. Chambersa is nothing but a no. 2 at this point in his carreer.

SkapePhin said:
As for coaching staffs, Saban was a hotter prospect, he is already one of the most well-respected football minds in the NFL (Just look at Peter King's articles), Top 3 OL coach, the most sought after OC who was QUITE productive in Miunnie.. The only question mark is the DC, but that will be Saban's area anyway, who was listed by Peter King as a tie for the 5th best NFL Defensive mind even though he hasnt even coached one game yet.
Saban is all hype just like Surrier was until he proves otherwise.

SkapePhin said:
Lets see if McGahee can last a season taking the load by himself.
Let's see if you even have a running game.
 

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Joined
Apr 3, 2005
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
0
Justasportsfan said:
Puhlease, you can ask anyone who isn't a bills or finfan and they'll tell you our wr's are better than yours. The nos. don't lie. They haven't lied in years. Chambers has yet to catch for 1000 yds. Until that happens , he's a Peerless Price wanna be. :lol:

Moulds has been double teamed for years. It's because of him that Peerless is making the $$ he's making and Evans had a great year. He makes his no.2's better. Chambersa is nothing but a no. 2 at this point in his carreer.


Saban is all hype just like Surrier was until he proves otherwise.

Let's see if you even have a running game.

cant you have a better comeback than that?:eek:
 

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
2,376
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Losman7 said:
How the hell can you think Miami has a superior coaching staff??

They haven't even had practice yet!! Our coach had 9 wins his first year, our D coordinator has had the # 2 D two years in a row, our special teams were the best in the NFL last year!!

You think Losman will struggle, we've already watched Feely suck. Losman has Wyche to help him, the made creates great QB's

Our D is great and aside from possibly Clements will be together for at least three more years.

Until proven otherwise we have a better RB and both of our WR's are superior.(Chambers has potential, but hasen't proven anything yet)


I think, without a doubt, Buffalo will be there first. If we had started McGahee and Evans from day one last year we would have been in then.
No...all you had to do is win your last game at home against 3rd stringers to get in the playoffs last season and instead they lost :roflmao:
 

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
0
SkapePhin said:
:lol: Both of your WR's are better than Chambers?? Moulds was better... about 3 years ago. And Evans is a Chambers wannabe man! What has Evans proven? Chambers had better stats than him his rookie year with JAY FIEDLER throwing him the rock. I would call the WR corps' a draw.
You're smoking rocks kid.

Evans and Moulds had better numbers than anyone you have.

Moulds has been a 80 catch 1000 WR for years, and was last year.

In the last 9 games last year (they hardly threw to him early) Lee Evans had 37 catches 586 yds, and 8 TD's.

Chambers rookie year he had one less catch, 40 more yards, and two less TD's and he didn't play behind Eric Moulds.

I know you like Chambers cause he's your guy, but he isn't a number one, not yet.


Have you forgotten how Moulds and Evans torched you guys for 9 REC 178 and 3TD at your house against your probowl corners?
 

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
0
Sal Lisitano said:
No...all you had to do is win your last game at home against 3rd stringers to get in the playoffs last season and instead they lost :roflmao:
I can't hear you all the way down there at 4-12.

Sweep.
 

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
2,376
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Losman7 said:
I can't hear you all the way down there at 4-12.

Sweep.
The sweep got you clowns no where...and last time I checked...this season has not begun therefore we're 0-0...just like all the other 31 teams. If you want to talk about the past...that's fine because all I need to do is refresh your memory on the excellent past performances your Bills have had on the main stage!!! :roflmao:

Go Fins!!!
 

Kthurmus23

Tweet@KJoneZ13
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Location
Regina SK
Losman7 said:
our special teams were the best in the NFL last year!!

.

Actually wasnt it the Atlanta Falcons that had the best special teams last year?
 

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
6,915
Reaction score
11
Location
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I think both teams will make the playoffs in 2006...

Right now, the Bills have a slight edge.

Losman is unproven, and the Bills OL / DL took a few large hits this off-season. The Bills defense is overrated, even as bad as our offense was in 2004 we still had no trouble scoring on them. Feeley racked up over 300yrds / 3TD's on the Bills secondary. RB T. Minor, behind one of the weakest OL's in Phinz hostory, added 80 rushing yards, and although that's not impressive numbers, Minor is considered our 3rd string RB....

Losing DT P. Williams was a big blow too. It will show when teams are running up the middle on them in 2005. They're supposedly moving T. Vincent to the S position, which is another risk IMO. I'm surprised he's still playing....

The OL lost OT J. Jennings, and have still not replaced him. I'll have fun watching Losman running for his life this year. As for McGahee, he's great. Just hope he can carry the load by himself for a full season without getting injured....

The WR position goes to the Bills IMO. Moulds / Evans is more dangerous than Chambers / Booker. If we end up drafting WR B. Edwards however, everything changes....

The Bills are on the right track, but I don't expect Losman to take them to the playoffs until 2006 at the earliest....

PHINZ RULE!!!!
 

so-long-Ricky

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Location
Penfield New York
Sal Lisitano said:
The sweep got you clowns no where...and last time I checked...this season has not begun therefore we're 0-0...just like all the other 31 teams. If you want to talk about the past...that's fine because all I need to do is refresh your memory on the excellent past performances your Bills have had on the main stage!!! :roflmao:

Go Fins!!!
Very cute of you making claims of "if you want to talk about the past" ......and yet that's exactly what you did in your previous post (losing to 3rd stringers). If you're going to smacktalk @ least try to keep it coherent.
 

Oboy

Premium Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2003
Messages
5,084
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Coral Springs
BLITZKRIEG said:
I think both teams will make the playoffs in 2006...

Right now, the Bills have a slight edge.

Losman is unproven, and the Bills OL / DL took a few large hits this off-season. The Bills defense is overrated, even as bad as our offense was in 2004 we still had no trouble scoring on them. Feeley racked up over 300yrds / 3TD's on the Bills secondary. RB T. Minor, behind one of the weakest OL's in Phinz hostory, added 80 rushing yards, and although that's not impressive numbers, Minor is considered our 3rd string RB....

Losing DT P. Williams was a big blow too. It will show when teams are running up the middle on them in 2005. They're supposedly moving T. Vincent to the S position, which is another risk IMO. I'm surprised he's still playing....

The OL lost OT J. Jennings, and have still not replaced him. I'll have fun watching Losman running for his life this year. As for McGahee, he's great. Just hope he can carry the load by himself for a full season without getting injured....

The WR position goes to the Bills IMO. Moulds / Evans is more dangerous than Chambers / Booker. If we end up drafting WR B. Edwards however, everything changes....

The Bills are on the right track, but I don't expect Losman to take them to the playoffs until 2006 at the earliest....

PHINZ RULE!!!!
Finally someone that has rational well thought out thoughts and not just 'comebacks'.

Facts are both teams have big ?? Whoever solves them first will be there. Bills should have made it last year, but they choked in their last game. Miami had a terrible year with terrible coaches. New coaches usually take a little while to get their team in the right direction.

We shall see. Should be fun though.
 

tay0365

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
13,541
Reaction score
3,110
Location
NJ
Justasportsfan said:
If the bills' qb situation is what keeps us from making the playoffs, have you looked at your qb's lately? It's just as unproven as ours. I'd take Holcomb over Gus or AJ anyday.

Actually, your QB is a bit more unproven (AJ has more wins uner his belt, and he was the starting QB last years when Miami beat the eventual superbowl champs), and if it were to get to Holcomb and Gus, I don't think either one would be in the playoffs. AS far as what I think, Miami still has a better chance.
 
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom