Who will get to the playoffs first? Buffalo or Miami? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will get to the playoffs first? Buffalo or Miami?

Justasportsfan said:
You also forgot, we have a proven running game. You don't.

This is true, and where the answer will come from, if Miami is not able to get running out of their players, Miami will be in a lot of trouble.

so-long-Ricky said:
Very cute of you making claims of "if you want to talk about the past" ......and yet that's exactly what you did in your previous post (losing to 3rd stringers). If you're going to smacktalk @ least try to keep it coherent.

If you looked at the original thread I replied to...your boy Losman7 stated..."if this.....no doubt we would have made the playoffs." So all I did was remind him that they still could have made the playoffs by winning the last game at home when they played against 3rd stringers.

Then he talks about the sweep. So I had to remind him/her again that the sweep didn't mean much since they didn't make the playoffs. Just like in the 2003 season when the Fins swept the Bills...it did us no good because we didn't make the playoffs.

And yes...it is always nice to sweep a hated rival...but right now we are both 0-0...not 4-12 and 9-7. That's all I'm trying to say.

Go Fins!!!

Justasportsfan said:
He was actually the reason why we fell apart. He was mediocre even against crappy teams. I hate to say this but the best qb we've had since Kelly was Flutie.

I agree with this this, everytime the Bills took out Johnson and put in Flutie, I cringed. I never understood why Wade continued to start Johnson against the Dolphins....I am sure evertime Madison heard Johnson was starting, he would lick his chops, and start dreaming of the INTs he was going to get. Flutie was a pretty effective QB.

tay0365 said:
Actually, your QB is a bit more unproven (AJ has more wins uner his belt, and he was the starting QB last years when Miami beat the eventual superbowl champs), and if it were to get to Holcomb and Gus, I don't think either one would be in the playoffs. AS far as what I think, Miami still has a better chance.
funny, i thought most people here agreed that AJ wasn't the sole reason for beating the Pats and that it was a team effort. If you want to count AJ wins while he was w/ the eagles, check the nos. then. He was mediocre at best.

Aj was ranked one of the worst starting qb's last year. That's all he's done. Whether Losman turns out to be one of the worst qb's in the league, that remains to be seen.

Right now, you Ol is unproven, your D took a step back and your qb's are very questionable and still don't have a running game and your D couldn't stop the running game. You also have a new coach and a new system.

Even with all these question marks, I'm not surprised you think the fins have a better chance, YOU're a finfan. :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan said:
funny, i thought most people here agreed that AJ wasn't the sole reason for beating the Pats and that it was a team effort. If you want to count AJ wins while he was w/ the eagles, check the nos. then. He was mediocre at best.

Aj was ranked one of the worst starting qb's last year. That's all he's done. Whether Losman turns out to be one of the worst qb's in the league, that remains to be seen.

Right now, you Ol is unproven, your D took a step back and your qb's are very questionable and still don't have a running game and your D couldn't stop the running game. You also have a new coach and a new system.

Even with all these question marks, I'm not surprised you think the fins have a better chance, YOU're a finfan. :rolleyes:

Well...of course the Bills have a better chance. They played much better towards the end of the season. They're poor start is the reason why they didn't make the playoffs. They need to start better than last season...especially in a tough division like the AFCE. I could see them getting the wild card this season. This season...the Bills have the better chance...so yes, I think they will get to the playoffs before the Fins...but if they don't get in this season...I feel that the Fins might get in before the Bills...go it.

Go Fins!!!

Justasportsfan said:
Puhlease, you can ask anyone who isn't a bills or finfan and they'll tell you our wr's are better than yours. The nos. don't lie. They haven't lied in years. Chambers has yet to catch for 1000 yds. Until that happens , he's a Peerless Price wanna be. :lol:

Well, he also had a QB that had no Arm Like Fiedler, and a HC that was afraid of opening up the offense, and throwing more....add to that, a clueless Rookie OC last year, that looked like a deer in headlights, and it's amazing Chambers did anything. This years will be a better measureing stick on how good Chambers can be.

Justasportsfan said:
Moulds has been double teamed for years. It's because of him that Peerless is making the $$ he's making and Evans had a great year. He makes his no.2's better. Chambersa is nothing but a no. 2 at this point in his carreer.

Is that why Chambers is also always double teamed? I agree that Moulds is an awesome talent or at least was, but don't knock an obvious talent like Chambers just to make your top guy look better. Moulds looked his best when he had a quality 2nd receiver on the other side, something Chambers di not have yet, even though I think Booker could be a bigger force for us this year.

Justasportsfan said:
Saban is all hype just like Surrier was until he proves otherwise.

You hope so, don't you? :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Let's see if you even have a running game.

If we do, your team will be looking at our behind all year.

Losman7 said:
I can't hear you all the way down there at 4-12.

Sweep.

Your going to have an even bigger problem listening this year when Miami win 10 or 11, and your team win 2-3 games with Lose-man at the helm.:lol:

tay0365 said:
Well, he also had a QB that had no Arm Like Fiedler, and a HC that was afraid of opening up the offense, and throwing more....add to that, a clueless Rookie OC last year, that looked like a deer in headlights, and it's amazing Chambers did anything. This years will be a better measureing stick on how good Chambers can be.
So? That doesn't prove to me that Chambers and co. are better than moulds and co. I'm trying to deal with facts here. Not "if's" .

tay0365 said:
Is that why Chambers is also always double teamed? I agree that Moulds is an awesome talent or at least was, but don't knock an obvious talent like Chambers just to make your top guy look better. Moulds looked his best when he had a quality 2nd receiver on the other side, something Chambers di not have yet, even though I think Booker could be a bigger force for us this year.
I wasn't knocking Chambers talents. However he has yet to prove he's in Moulds' league. You hope Booker will be better. Is hope your way of formulating your opinion? I can play that too you know. :lol:

And no, Moulds was at his best best the Qb's weren't holding on to the ball too long. Flutie didn't have half the arm strength Rob and Drew had and yet Moulds was at his best w/ him rather than the Sack twins.

tay0365 said:
You hope so, don't you? :lol:
and you hope he's not a bust. I hope he is worse than Spurrier but until he actually proves himself, finfans shouldn't be using his hype to think that you're already better than other teams in AFCE because of Saban. Hype doesn't win you games.

tay0365 said:
If we do, your team will be looking at our behind all year.
and you hope you have a running gmae. Bring it ! :mad:

Justasportsfan said:

That is why I said he was QBing when Miami beat the Pats.

Justasportsfan said:

Ok, so for the moment we will go with what we know, AJ has won some games, Losmen has not. AJ has some expeirience, Losman does not. Sound good to me.

Justasportsfan said:

And Right now your team lost it's bets D-lineman, it's bets O-lineman, your team has a QB that has no expierience, a rb that is coming back from a serious injury, and you have no #1 drafts pick to help yourself with.

We have our DT back (Biggest reason we took a step back) , an O-line coach that is known as the best teacher in the business, and a high drfats pick in the 1st to get a RB with. I am not worried, but maybe you should.

Justasportsfan said:

Very true, we have seen our team win so much, we expect it. :D

With the addition of Travis Henry I can see you guys getting to .500 this year, if you go the Draft Route I think you will struggle through another 3-13/4-12 type season.

Question marks at RB and QB along with a sub-par O-Line will cause the Phins problems putting up points.. Chambers will go to waste without someone to get him the ball.

JPL simply has to manage the Bills offense with a run game behind him, and the Special Teams unit will give him enough field position to get to within FG range.

tay0365 said:

Ok, so for the moment we will go with what we know, AJ has won some games, Losmen has not. AS has some expeirience, Losman does not. Sound good to me.

And Right now your team lost it's bets D-lineman, it's bets O-lineman, your team has a QB that has no expierience, a rb that is coming back from a serious injury, and you have no #1 drafts pick to help yourself with.

We have our DT back (Biggest reason we took a step back) , an O-line coach that is known as the best teacher in the business, and a high drfats pick in the 1st to get a RB with. I am not worried, but maybe you should.

Very true, we have seen out team win so much, we expect it. :D

bravo:cooldude:

Justasportsfan said:
and you hope you have a running gmae. Bring it ! :mad:

LOL.....after all the trash talk, I hope we do get a running game, or :escape:

tay0365 said:

Ok, so for the moment we will go with what we know, AJ has won some games, Losmen has not. AS has some expeirience, Losman does not. Sound good to me.

Very true, we have seen out team win so much, we expect it. :D

Willis isn't coming back from a serious injury, he's been back for 2 years now. Our best DT is Sam Adams, and our best O-Lineman is Mike Williams.

And Jim McNally, the bills OL coach is the best in the game, thats widely known.

Why should we be worried about any draft pick you have at this point? They have shown nothing. Just like you aren't worried about Losman.

Back
Top Bottom