Who will get to the playoffs first? Buffalo or Miami? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will get to the playoffs first? Buffalo or Miami?

Justasportsfan said:
If that's the case ,none of you wr's would even make the colts team. NONE. :tongue:

Yeah, considering Chambers would start ahead of Moulds AND Reggie Wayne if he had Manning throwing to him

zachseau13 said:
[

Tell you what, we will give you Oronde Gadsden & OJ McDuffie for Moulds.

And that is only because we need a an extra WR on the scout team.
throw in Feely and Eddie Moore and you have a deal.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Yeah, considering Chambers would start ahead of Moulds AND Reggie Wayne if he had Manning throwing to him
at kicker position maybe. :tongue:

Should we have some kind of celebration for Justa when he hits 10,000 posts?

miami with a heartbeat buffalo sucks they have no team all they have is a decent running game with sucky qbs the past 6 7 years. they sure miss jim kelly yaaa righhht super bowl 4 years in a row cant even win i guarantee u 1 thing is for sure. we will win a SUPER BOWL before buffalo does

SkapePhin said:
Its been a 3 year playoff drought for Miami.. Before that, Miami had 5 consecutive playoff appearances..

How long has it been since the playoffs made the playoffs? 99? The music city miracle??

Anyway, who do you think gets there first out of the 2? Maybe its the homer in me, but I say Miami.. Buff has a great D, but I think Losman will struggle mightely in the NFL.. Plus Miami has the superior coaching staff imo.. Thoughts?

Damn you.....Skape....You hit a nerve with the Cow chips fans....:tongue: Here's to you.:drinkers: Oh, yeah...Miami goes first...Hands down.

dominizzo said:
miami with a heartbeat buffalo sucks they have no team all they have is a decent running game with sucky qbs the past 6 7 years. they sure miss jim kelly yaaa righhht super bowl 4 years in a row cant even win i guarantee u 1 thing is for sure. we will win a SUPER BOWL before buffalo does
:lol: Feidler and Feely were better than marino too right? :D

If Buff is so great

Losman7 said:
You're smoking rocks kid.

Evans and Moulds had better numbers than anyone you have.

Moulds has been a 80 catch 1000 WR for years, and was last year.

In the last 9 games last year (they hardly threw to him early) Lee Evans had 37 catches 586 yds, and 8 TD's.

Chambers rookie year he had one less catch, 40 more yards, and two less TD's and he didn't play behind Eric Moulds.

I know you like Chambers cause he's your guy, but he isn't a number one, not yet.

Have you forgotten how Moulds and Evans torched you guys for 9 REC 178 and 3TD at your house against your probowl corners?

I keep hearing Buffalo fans saying their Defense is better than ours (it was last year partly cause our O hurt us alot) their special teams are better, better wide outs, better blah blah blah blah blah. I know this isnt a smak talk forum but where were you guys in the post season if your so great???? At home just like us, no matter if you win 9 or 4, if you dont make the playoffs you had a horrible year. Thats how it is boys. As for who makes the playoffs first, I have to say fins cause I am a homer first of all and I think we are alot better than our record showed and with the new coaching staff, I see us being a wild card THIS year. As for the Buf'a'slow, you guys showed all you could do last year, which is make a nice run but fall short. I dont think you have the better coaching staff now and will run into the same problems that haunted you last year (4th Q scoring, time of possession, and turnovers).

Go Miami

Timmy54 said:
I keep hearing Buffalo fans saying their Defense is better than ours (it was last year partly cause our O hurt us alot) their special teams are better, better wide outs, better blah blah blah blah blah. I know this isnt a smak talk forum but where were you guys in the post season if your so great???? At home just like us, no matter if you win 9 or 4, if you dont make the playoffs you had a horrible year. Thats how it is boys. As for who makes the playoffs first, I have to say fins cause I am a homer first of all and I think we are alot better than our record showed and with the new coaching staff, I see us being a wild card THIS year. As for the Buf'a'slow, you guys showed all you could do last year, which is make a nice run but fall short. I dont think you have the better coaching staff now and will run into the same problems that haunted you last year (4th Q scoring, time of possession, and turnovers).

Go Miami
what else is there to go by other than what happened last season? Your opinion? That's should be factual ...NOT!

I think it'll be Buffalo. I don't think Losman will struggle because he's not going to have to do much for Buffalo to win. The Bills offense is going to have alot more options with his mobility, he played extremely well in the preseason last year before Troy Vincent gave him a cheap shot. The Afc is loaded or I would be tempted to take the Bills to make the playoffs this year but I think they're the 2nd best team in the East behind New England. Tom Donahoe still has no contract past '05 I believe so that could come into play, but I think they're a playoff team in '06, and I really don't know when the Phins will be able to compete for a playoff spot, especially if no Qb is drafted this year.

djfresh47 said:
I think it'll be Buffalo. I don't think Losman will struggle because he's not going to have to do much for Buffalo to win. The Bills offense is going to have alot more options with his mobility, he played extremely well in the preseason last year before Troy Vincent gave him a cheap shot. The Afc is loaded or I would be tempted to take the Bills to make the playoffs this year but I think they're the 2nd best team in the East behind New England. Tom Donahoe still has no contract past '05 I believe so that could come into play, but I think they're a playoff team in '06, and I really don't know when the Phins will be able to compete for a playoff spot, especially if no Qb is drafted this year.
I actually think the jets should be favored over the Bills if Chad stays healthy and Curtis has another monster year.

Back
Top Bottom