Who will get to the playoffs first? Buffalo or Miami? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will get to the playoffs first? Buffalo or Miami?

SkapePhin said:
:lol: Both of your WR's are better than Chambers?? Moulds was better... about 3 years ago. And Evans is a Chambers wannabe man! What has Evans proven? Chambers had better stats than him his rookie year with JAY FIEDLER throwing him the rock. I would call the WR corps' a draw.

1) Moulds is the best WR in the AFC EAST.
2) Chambers has not had a 1000 yard season YET.

chambers is good, dont get me wrong, but ill wait till you have a 1000 yard season befor saying hes better than a probowl WR with stats to back it up.

Evans was a rookie. chambers had better #s and more production last season. so yes chambers was better than Evans (in evans' rookie season).

but evans showed alot, and i expect alot from him.

your #2 is a good player but if you asked ANYONE, right now, they would take evans over your guy.

tay0365 said:
Ok, so for the moment we will go with what we know, AJ has won some games, Losmen has not. AS has some expeirience, Losman does not. Sound good to me.
Okay, we'll go w/ what we know. AJ sucks. Some finfans even agree w/ me.

tay0365 said:
And Right now your team lost it's bets D-lineman, it's bets O-lineman, your team has a QB that has no expierience, a rb that is coming back from a serious injury, and you have no #1 drafts pick to help yourself with.

We have our DT back (Biggest reason we took a step back) , an O-line coach that is known as the best teacher in the business, and a high drfats pick in the 1st to get a RB with. I am not worried, but maybe you should.
Broken leg is a serious injury? :confused: We don't have our no. 1. We got him early last year so he can learn. Edwards , Pats 's back-up had 4.5 sacks all year having 1/4 the playing time Pat had. Maybe he's ready, maybe he's not. What do you have? BTW, Bowens' ?He was also injured so using your Losman injury logic, he doesn't count. :lol:

So even if we lost Pat, let's go by what we know, our D is still better than yours :D while you HOPE your D get's better.

You have an excellent OL coach? So do we. McNally? Anyone? Anyone? Beuler ? :tongue:

tay0365 said:
Very true, we have seen out team win so much, we expect it. :D
doesn't mean it will happen. Look at last year. :D

Justa,

I don't know when the Fins will make the playoffs, but, I'm not convinved that the Bills will ever make the playoffs

:tongue:

zachseau13 said:
Justa,

I don't know when the Fins will make the playoffs, but, I'm not convinved that the Bills will ever make the playoffs

:tongue:
Oh shnit! It's alive? :escape:

i dont understand why its always about getting to these milestones, like 1000 yard recieving or 10 receiving tds, whatever man, the fact is, except for ricky, the fins running game has been horrendous, the line has been horrendous, the quarterbacks were never good for chambers, THE BALL WAS BARELY THROWN TO CHAMBERS, the fact that he got 900yds and 7tds last year is impressive considering those circumstances, imagine him on the colts, hed have ridiculous stats

njFinsForever said:
i dont understand why its always about getting to these milestones, like 1000 yard recieving or 10 receiving tds, whatever man, the fact is, except for ricky, the fins running game has been horrendous, the line has been horrendous, the quarterbacks were never good for chambers, THE BALL WAS BARELY THROWN TO CHAMBERS, the fact that he got 900yds and 7tds last year is impressive considering those circumstances, imagine him on the colts, hed have ridiculous stats
Imagine Moulds on the colts or Manning instead of Bledsoe throwing to him ?

Justasportsfan said:
Oh shnit! It's alive? :escape:

Run for your life :eek:

Dude, Moulds is done as a premium WR. The sooner you Billies deal with that the better off you will be.

You should trade for the rights to Oronde Gadsden

tay0365 said:
And Right now your team lost it's bets D-lineman, it's bets O-lineman, your team has a QB that has no expierience, a rb that is coming back from a serious injury, and you have no #1 drafts pick to help yourself with.

We have our DT back (Biggest reason we took a step back) , an O-line coach that is known as the best teacher in the business, and a high drfats pick in the 1st to get a RB with. I am not worried, but maybe you should.

where to begin...
1) last season P. Williams was not our best D-lineman, adams was. and Williams was only in on 48% of the defensive plays. but his backup had 5 sacks in limited action. or our 3rd round pick last year may get a shot.
2) jennings was not our best O-Lineman, hes an average OT that got WAY over paid by the 49ers. and we will have a replacement by the begining of the season
3) JP has no real game experience, but hes been learning the system for a year, and should be ok, given our run first game plan and good WRs.
4) McGahee is not "comming back" hes fine. all healed and ready to play. and the fins could only WISH that (if they take a RB) that he will be as good as McGahee is now.
5) we dont have a #1, but we do have henry to trade for a OT or draft picks.

as for your team:
1) are you sure your DT can perform? is he the 1 missing peace on D that prevented you from stopping the run?
2) the bills have the best O-Line coach. just ask some body.
3) your O-Line is NOT what it needs to be. YOU KNOW THAT.
4) who says your taking a RB at all? you might go QB or WR... whoes to say he will be any good at the NFL level. ALL draft picks are gambles. some have a higher chance of being a star, but still a gamble.
5) AJ. is he a starter at all? hell, half the fin fans say no.

if you ask me, the fins have more to worrie about than the bills.

imagine moulds 6 years ago being thrown to by manning, but hes 32 i believe, big differnce...and also your talkin about bledsoe like hes worse than recent fin qbs, when the fact is the bills have had a solid o-line and running game...fact is chambers is getting better as he gets older...moulds is getting worse as he gets older

if the Bills make the play offs this year we wont, unless saban really brings us good luck. if the bills dont make the play-offs this year, they wont the next year and we will, i think.............

zachseau13 said:
Dude, Moulds is done as a premium WR. The sooner you Billies deal with that the better off you will be.
Everytime Flutie couldn't scramble and was in deep crap, he threw the ball up in the air and hoped Mould would come down w/ it. Best season in Moulds carreer.I expect Losman will do the same. Drew and his borther Rob never had confidence in themselves or their recievers unless they were clearly open.

zachseau13 said:
You should trade for the rights to Oronde Gadsden
He isn't signed yet? Dang, must be a really bad nagging injury because he's better than Chambers and Booker combined :lol:

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Moulds would be the #3 guy in Indy.
If that's the case ,none of you wr's would even make the colts team. NONE. :tongue:

[

He isn't signed yet? Dang, must be a really bad nagging injury because he's better than Chambers and Booker combined :lol:[/QUOTE]

Tell you what, we will give you Oronde Gadsden & OJ McDuffie for Moulds.

And that is only because we need a an extra WR on the scout team.

Sal Lisitano said:
No...all you had to do is win your last game at home against 3rd stringers to get in the playoffs last season and instead they lost :roflmao:

ahaha:roflmao::roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom