Who will replace Coker at U M? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will replace Coker at U M?

kpcane said:
Oh yeah? Your 2nd national championship? Yeah I guess our 5 will have no impact at all. I think our history of being the gateway to the NFL, and our 5 national titles, will play a larger role than UF being the 'best' of the one-loss teams. Don't forget the role the parents play in the recruit's decision. Shannon being a 'brother' will play a much larger role than you think.

Yep, helped ya this year!:wink:

Motion said:
Even a chance at a National Title will attract more recruits.

You do the math.

5 national titles in 23 years, +1 other appearance in the BCS title game.

1 national title in 100 years, +1 appearance in the BCS title game.

kpcane said:
Oh yeah? Your 2nd national championship? Yeah I guess our 5 will have no impact at all. I think our history of being the gateway to the NFL, and our 5 national titles, will play a larger role than UF being the 'best' of the one-loss teams. Don't forget the role the parents play in the recruit's decision. Shannon being a 'brother' will play a much larger role than you think.

Well then that'd be a huge knock against Miami given all the violence this past season.

Most high profile recruits want to win now as well. A hot team always has an advantage.

kpcane said:
You do the math.

5 national titles in 23 years, +1 other appearance in the BCS title game.

1 national title in 100 years, +1 appearance in the BCS title game.
What have you done for me lately?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yep, helped ya this year!:wink:

Yeah, this was one of the best defenses we've ever had.

Motion said:
What have you done for me lately?

Two BCS title appearances this decade...and you? Did you finally get your first after a bunch of bitchin and crying?

Motion said:
Well then that'd be a huge knock against Miami given all the violence this past season.

Most high profile recruits want to win now as well. A hot team always has an advantage.

"All the violence"? please...that could have happened anywhere.

kpcane said:
Yeah, this was one of the best defenses we've ever had.

I'll give you one thing, you look for bright spots on a sinking ship captain!

:titanic:

kpcane said:
"All the violence"? please...that could have happened anywhere.
But it didn't

And yes, 2 on field brawls and a player shot and killed is more violence than most schools go through in a lifetime, let alone 1 season.

kpcane said:
Two BCS title appearances this decade...and you? Did you finally get your first after a bunch of bitchin and crying?

:lol: Just admit your on a down swing. Its not gonna get better over night.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I'll give you one thing, you look for bright spots on a sinking ship captain!

:titanic:

Do you know a thing about football...at all? Phillips, Meriweather, Atkins, Beason, are all top tier players, and should be first round picks. Calais Campbell emerged as a premier player this year, and our inexperienced corners played better than expected. Argue the numbers this defense has put up...please.

Motion said:
:lol: Just admit your on a down swing. Its not gonna get better over night.

We're not on a downswing. We have the talent, the coaches just aren't doing the right things with it.

kpcane said:
Do you know a thing about football...at all? Phillips, Meriweather, Atkins, Beason, are all top tier players, and should be first round picks. Calais Campbell emerged as a premier player this year, and our inexperienced corners played better than expected. Argue the numbers this defense has put up...please.

It seems I know a ton more then you at this point!

And I was not talking about you defense, but the Miami program, please get your fact straight for once.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
It seems I know a ton more then you at this point!

And I was not talking about you defense, but the Miami program, please get your fact straight for once.

Well maybe when you interrupt somebody's conversation about Randy Shannon and his impact on the Miami defense and the recruiting of that defense, then you should alert the people you are interrupting.

Btw- what's the 'ton more' that you know?

kpcane said:
Well maybe when you interrupt somebody's conversation about Randy Shannon and his impact on the Miami defense and the recruiting of that defense, then you should alert the people you are interrupting.

Btw- what's the 'ton more' that you know?

Interrupting???????????????????:sidelol:

On the web???????????????????:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom