NJFINSFAN1 said:
Interrupting???????????????????:sidelol:

On the web???????????????????:sidelol:

Making a point and contributing to the conversation?????????????????:sidelol:

NJFINSFAN1???????????????????:sidelol:

kpcane said:
Making a point and contributing to the conversation?????????????????:sidelol:

NJFINSFAN1???????????????????:sidelol:

We all contribute, your just throw Miami propaganda out.

Kind of reminds me of an OSU fan that use to be here.

Looks like you boy Shannon is not getting the job if reports are right.

wounldnt he be an interesting hire, not much coaching experience but he would sure recruit some QBs

The chances of that working out for the U are not very good.
I'm sure Kosar would do a nice job of cleaning up the program, but taking over the head job at a major university with NC expectations and no coaching experience is a horrible combinations.

Well, Bernie would have Shannon and Trestman running most things so Bernie would just make the final call on things. Tho I would rather him have some type of coaching experience.

Say no to Bernie Kosar. Are you kidding me? This guy has been seperated from football in quite some time now. How random of him to come out of no where saying he's interested in the UM job.

You may as well hire Ken Dorsey; atleast he's been around football more recent than Bernie Kosar. :lol:

bigmiamifan said:
Well, Bernie would have Shannon and Trestman running most things so Bernie would just make the final call on things. Tho I would rather him have some type of coaching experience.

I'm Shannon, and they hire Kosar, I'm coaching someplace else! That would be a smack to his face hiring someone with no coaching experince like that.

PS, they just said that UM called Kosar, he did not call them on ESPN radio.

As a Gator fan, I hope UM hires Kosar! That would just sink UM further into the depths of college football.

Seriously though, if you are Shannon, isn't this enough of a slap in the face to say screw you UM, I'm going to Bama. Or anywhere else that has an open coaching job...

I wonder if Shannon has been considered for the BAMA job, might be a tough one to buy as his first head coach job. At least at UM if he became the man, he would already have the lay of the land.

how can other schools NOT be interested? anyone with ties to south florida is good ANYwhere, especially as much as shannon has.

I hope we bring in Mike Leach and that incredible offensive mind of his. Can you imagine the Texas Tech offense paired with Miami's D. Yowzers!

Although I would rather see Shannon get the head coaching job, I just don't see Mike Leach leaving a HC position to step down to offensive coordinator.

Back
Top Bottom