Who wins the Superbowl and why? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins the Superbowl and why?

The chiefs have been playing not up to their abilities tho lately with close games to many teams, while Bills have been blowing teams out. I can see Bills being the team capable of taking the chiefs out
KC hasn’t played up to snuff yet still finished 14-2 and really that last game doesn’t count bc they didn’t play the starters. They haven’t looked great bc they’re bored. They know how good they are so why would you go all out in the regular season when you know you’ve got the best player on the planet pulling the trigger? All KC has wanted is to get to playoff time and now here we are. I bet they don’t look like crap from here on.

Buffalo is probably the hottest team in the league but they’re also the upstart or the new kid on the block as I said. They have the chip on their shoulder wanting to prove they belong and they’re a legit super bowl contender. KC had absolutely nothing to prove in the regular season. Their mindset was/is let’s just get to the playoffs and they not only did that they have home field advantage throughout. So barring PM getting covid or injured KC is going to repeat or at the very least make it to the Super Bowl.

Look at how ohio state has a bunch of players affected by covid now and not gonna play. And how that's going to effect the game as it looks like it will still go on. Bama probably would be OSU anyway, but now this could get lopsided.

I have this weird inclination to believe professional athletes with some maturity understand these next few weeks are strictly business.

At least I would hope so.

The Bills are getting beat by the Colts watch. They are not good versus the run an Johnny T will have 170 yards 3 TDS on ground. TY 2 TD in the air 38-35 Colts.

From your post to god's...ears....eyes...you get it...

Bills v Packer is my Super bowl pick and I’ve wagered on it.

it’s hard to root against the Bills if they don’t choke along the way. KC is good but they’ve looked vulnerable this year.

On the NFC side maybe only the Saints could possibly throw GB off.

As for Bills v Packer SB...that’s a tough one. I say offenses match up but I give the defensive edge to the Bills.

What? Hard to root AGAINST the Bills...WTH...what?

Dude...let's put it this way...after the BS I put up with as a kid in the late 80s early 90s, I hope that whatever team they face kills them like a damn roach getting smashed by a gigantic concrete block.

Who cares about who wins the SB and why?

As long as it isn’t Pittsburgh who cost us a playoff. Hope Ben R chokes .... on that chicken leg Tomlin keeps feeding his Lardy da backside

AFC

Bills over Colts
Ravens over Titans
Steelers over Browns

Chiefs over Ravens
Bills over Steelers

Chiefs over Bills

NFC

Seahawks over Rams
Bucs over Wash.
Saints over Bears

Bucs over Packers
Saints over Seahawks

Saints over Bucs

Saints over Chiefs

Sadly I have the Bills over the Packers. I don’t think anyone is a dangerous as Allen is right now.

Who cares about who wins the SB and why?

As long as it isn’t Pittsburgh who cost us a playoff. Hope Ben R chokes .... on that chicken leg Tomlin keeps feeding his Lardy da backside
Love this!!

Tennessee because they are very well coached and make few mistakes. They are rarely out of a game because of their O, and their D seems to play competently enough in big games.

TN vs GB

Back
Top Bottom