Who wins the Superbowl and why? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins the Superbowl and why?

If it is how we see it with the starters, I think Bills can beat chiefs and could be Bills vs packers or chiefs vs packers.

or you mean minus covid. The Wildcard is covid. They aren't canceling games if a teams starters are out with covid unless there's community spread. So basically if virus spread is contained by Mahomes and Hill are out before a playoff game. Now the favorite to get there and win it all, now might not get past divisional rd if that happens vs a team that doesn't have any starters or stars out from Covid.

Na. I said what I said.

It’s tough to stop Rodgers when he is playing angry. In the last 5 games he has completed 76.5% of his passes for 1199 yards 15TDs and 1INT. Add in DA17 with 115 catches 1374 yards and 18TDs while only playing in 14 games and they are a tough match up. As for the AFC I have to go with the Chiefs. They have the playoff experience and the Bills have had games where they disappear as well. I’d like to see Rodgers get another ring; it’s hard not to respect what he did this season when GB drafted a QB in the 1st instead of something to help him.

Cheifs - Saints (No Vikings this year)

i'm going to go Saints

Would be Miami’s luck to have Brady be out of the division and yet the god damned Bills win it all for the first time.

I'll take the Chiefs in a repeat. Despite everyone's concerns about the Chief's defense they still rank above Buffalo and GB in points allowed. That coupled with best QB in league should be enough IMO.

My hometown team is going back to back. Diggs could probably go for 250 yards against the Chiefs but Mahomes is too good and has too many elite weapons.

Chiefs or Bills over Packers, maybe. I'd almost go out on a limb and guess probably.

Bama!!!...by 21......crap wrong board..

I'm sorry!!!...Heard the name Jim Bob Cooter...and i couldn't stop the redneck in me...

Na. I said what I said.
So you think Covid virus will be like “hmm these are Star players, and super important game, I won’t infect them”. Lol. Come on man I hope it doesn’t happen but don’t be ignorant to think this can’t and won’t happen. Kamara was out for saints last week from Covid. Star running back and dude who scored 6 tds for saints. There’s more likely a chance this year of players out from games in playoffs because of Covid than physical injury. It’s spreading like wildfire. Browns head coach was probably careful but still got it.

Back
Top Bottom