Who wins the Superbowl and why? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins the Superbowl and why?

Chiefs vs. Packers.

I just pray that I don't have to see Buffalo or Tom Brady in it. And to a slightly less degree, the Ravens.

I’m going for the Bills fans dream, Bills vs Bucs. They took down the Pats now it’s Brady’s turn.

I think they will beat the Chiefs. Offenses are comparable but Buffalos defense is better. They will get a couple more stops in a shootout with KC.

The Bills are getting beat by the Colts watch. They are not good versus the run an Johnny T will have 170 yards 3 TDS on ground. TY 2 TD in the air 38-35 Colts.
probably going to go as well as your Dolphins 14 Bills 6 halftime prediction

The Bills are getting beat by the Colts watch. They are not good versus the run an Johnny T will have 170 yards 3 TDS on ground. TY 2 TD in the air 38-35 Colts.
I’ve noticed a trend with the Colts, they seem to jump on teams early then always let them back in it. I wonder why. I can think of like 4 games off the top of my head where that has happened. They haven’t lost all of them just weird, like they are on their way to a blowout, then it’s a game.

I think Taylor will have early success but once the scoreboard gets away from the Colts old man Rivers will start tossing picks.

Chiefs vs Packers

Bills are not going into KC and winning.

Mahomboy is just too damn good. Chiefs win SB 45-38

It would be a crappy super bowl, but I want the Washington Football Team to win the super bowl so the NFL can be embarrassed and there will always be a Lombardi trophy with that name on it as a black eye for the league for letting such a racist name perpetrate for so long. People 50 years from now looking at the history of the Super Bowl asking, why a team was named the Washington Football Team and NFL having to explain why.

Just me.. I know.

Who do I think will win? The AFC Champion period end of sentence. Likely Chiefs or Bills. NFC can't hang.

Chiefs-Packers. Bills won’t go into KC and win.

Who's going to win the Super Bowl? Don't know, and don't care. I am a fan of the Miami Dolphins, and ONLY the Miami Dolphins! I don't care about any other team. The only game I watch each week is the Dolphins game. If Miami isn't in the playoffs, I have no reason to watch. The only Super Bowl I've watched in maybe 2 decades was when the Giants beat the 19-0 Patriots, and the only reason I watched that game was to root for the Patriots to not go undefeated.

There were several years at work where someone ran a football pool for playoffs and the Super Bowl. I joined, but still didn't watch the games; I only checked scores afterwards. You know, it'd be really nice if this team could actually start making the playoffs on a somewhat consistent basis again... I miss that!

I have to go with the Bills.
They seem to have hit their peek at the right time.
Maybe the Packers.
Basically what mother nature wants to get to the superbowl and win. I was just thinking about this. I hope it doesn't happen, but the nfl said they will only postpone a gam unless it spreads across the team. They won't cancel if a few players or coaches get covid if it gets contained. It doesn't matter if it's star players. So it might be luck of the draw. Chiefs are assumed to be in the superbowl right? Well there goes that chance if Mahomes gets Covid or Mahomes and Kelce or mahomes and Hill vs team with all of it's started and aren't out from Covid. Look at the bills and Josh Allen and look to be the team that could match the Chiefs. Well if Allen and Diggs get covid, they probably aren't beating the Colts with starters. The playoffs and superbowl could be shook up depending on what team gets swept up by the Covid virus. Look at the Browns right now. It effected them vs the jets and even though I think steelers would win anyway. The Browns are hit again with their coach and some players hit by covid again.

Andy Reid has a week to rest and setup his team for a run.

Minus injury, they are legitimate favorite to take the AFC.
or you mean minus covid. The Wildcard is covid. They aren't canceling games if a teams starters are out with covid unless there's community spread. So basically if virus spread is contained by Mahomes and Hill are out before a playoff game. Now the favorite to get there and win it all, now might not get past divisional rd if that happens vs a team that doesn't have any starters or stars out from Covid.

Highly unlikely but can you imagine how much **** would hit the fan if Washington won.

Going Pack to beat KC.
That could be happen this year. If Covid hit the Bucs and Brady is out vs Washington then they have a great chance to win. Then next they play loses it's starters for the game vs Washinton but washinton doesn't. It really could be luck of the draw with mother nature here.

Back
Top Bottom