Who won the draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who won the draft?

I really liked what Cleveland and Baltimore did. Denver and Carolina would probably be my next two. SF and Miami in the next group
I agree. But also like the Giants. The trade down set them up beautifully for 2022. A draft that appears to be strong defensively. They have a boat load of picks. Not a fan of Toney, but thought they did well otherwise. But for me it was the trade they made.

For me, The Saints had the best draft. The only team with 4 star draft. As far as inching closer to SB, Buffalo Bills won the draft. They are close and they had a top 3 draft, a 3 star draft for me.
As far as biggest impact to a bad team, a team picking top 10, Broncos helped themselves the most, also a 3 star draft.
If I had to pick one team, then it would be Buffalo because they are a superbowl contender who now separated themselves with this draft.

I felt Minny had a great draft but I see many nationally downing their picks

Off the top of my head, I liked the Browns, Carolina, Cowboys, Dallas, and the Jets draft. I loved Miami’s first three picks and was okay with the rest of their draft.

The Jets did pretty well...
This kid, Wilson, has an amazing arm. He can throw a beautiful pass. But, he has never seen a disguised front, he has never seen a legitimate dedensive game plan, he has never had to look off of a second wide receiver.

If he's not good, their draft wasn't either.

This kid, Wilson, has an amazing arm. He can throw a beautiful pass. But, he has never seen a disguised front, he has never seen a legitimate dedensive game plan, he has never had to look off of a second wide receiver.

If he's not good, their draft wasn't either.
It's a big jump from BYU to the NFL. Kind of like going from Double A to the major leagues in a baseball comparison.

I know the Jets are installing the 49ers offense, but there's no guarantee that will be successful without Shanahan.

In the AFC East, I'd rank the draft..

1. Miami
2. NY Jets
3. New England
4. Buffalo

Elijah Moore and Barmore were steals by NY and NE respectively. The quarterbacks will likely determine both drafts.

I like the Basham pick for Buffalo, but I could never get there with Rousseau. He doesn't win initially, although he does close well and has good eyes in the backfield. I think he could be a bust.

Miami could get four starters out of this draft. Add in Long and it sure looks great on paper.

Back
Top Bottom