Who would be the biggest present day Miami Sports figure if Shaq goes to the Heat? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would be the biggest present day Miami Sports figure if Shaq goes to the Heat?

Bumrush said:
I think the Heat can overtake the Dolphins as South Florida's number one team. .

Never happen.

Reason 1) Basketball dosen't come close in ANY polls I've ever seen which measures sports popularity among fans. Football as a whole trounces the sport of basketball in popularity. Like I mentioned before, the NFL draft had better ratings than any of the NBA playoff ratings. :lol:

Reason 2) The Marlins have won 2 Championships in the last 7 years while the Dolphins haven't won a championship in 30 years YET the Phins still own S. Florida by a landslide in popularity. The Heat could win championships the next 3 years in a row and still would'nt dent the Dolphins control on most popular franchise in this town.

Steve Bartman :lol:

Just last night in my Bandits playoff game we had a "Bartman" incident. We drove to Omaha (2 hours) to watch the Bandits in the playoffs. I'll post the article when I can find it, read it and tell me what ya think. I'll put the link in my sig.

P.S. - F*** off Harmonkoz :goof:

Lets give Shaq a job at DE during the NBA offseason if Wale doesnt resign

Back
Top Bottom