Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

where did I say that? we were specifically discussing yesterday and he was accurate yesterday.

also got a safety and great FP off the safety and wasn't in have to pass mode. It's what I expect, you guys aren't being fair. the guy basically played a qtr, moved the ball up and down the field and had some bad luck. let's see what happens moving forward.

He played 20 minutes and help lead his team to 3 points.He came on field with EAgles winning and they lost. He had one decent drive on the field goal the rest of his drives were very short.

you are looking at comp % when discussing accuracy, he had some drops and a lack of awareness from receivers. he was very accurate.

He wasn't very accurate. He threw a pass to Murray that hit him directly in his back. Blame it on miscommunication or something else but he was the opposite of very accurate.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

where did I say that? we were specifically discussing yesterday and he was accurate yesterday.

also got a safety and great FP off the safety and wasn't in have to pass mode. It's what I expect, you guys aren't being fair. the guy basically played a qtr, moved the ball up and down the field and had some bad luck. let's see what happens moving forward.

He had 23 passes thrown to 25 by Bradford all while being up by 3 and down by 4. Spare me how long he played b/c it makes no difference.

I don't want any of them as my starting QB but Sanchez was the best of that bunch throwing the ball yesterday. Do you disagree?

He completed the most passes to the other team and had the fewest TD passes. Does that count for anything?

I didn't backtrack, he had a chance to win the game and didn't. that is a failure, my main issue is w/ those just blaming him.

Sure, because the 1,000,000 times you commented on games that the Dolphins lost you are quick to point out all of the problems besides the QB. GTFO of here.

the pass that had the WR been looking would have gone for big yardage.

Isn't it the QBs responsibility to know the routes that the receivers are running and throw it at the right time? Hell Tannehill could avoid a ****load of sacks if he just chucked it whenever he wanted, whether the routes called for it or not.

QBR means nothing. for almost 3 qtrs Bradford couldn't move the offense, for most of the game Tannehill couldn't move his offense. Miami's D kept them in what should have been a blowout.

16 points....... two TD drives...... vs 3 points and 0 TD drives.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

you are looking at comp % when discussing accuracy, he had some drops and a lack of awareness from receivers. he was very accurate.

You're killing me with this stuff.

Austin killed that team. couldn't get his feet in on that beautiful would be TD

The throw was late. Sanchez double clutched in the pocket. He didn't see Austin in time. Could have been caught in bounds but if Sanchez sees him earlier he has plenty of room to get both feet down.

The nullified TD to Ertz wasn't a very accurate throw either.

Sanchez does burden all the blame its the horrible playcalling in that situation. Lazor learned his horrible playcalling in Philly as qb coach.

Not to mention Kelly has dismantled his receiving corp.

I might be in the minority here but when Sanchez starts getting the first team reps, I think the Eagles are going to be better off with him at the helm than Sam Bradford

I just hope one of those 2 knuckleheads beats the pats in 3 weeks. :lol:

The throw was late. Sanchez double clutched in the pocket. He didn't see Austin in time. Could have been caught in bounds but if Sanchez sees him earlier he has plenty of room to get both feet down.

The nullified TD to Ertz wasn't a very accurate throw either.

was a perfect pass, couldn't have been thrown better. Austin killed them.

I might be in the minority here but when Sanchez starts getting the first team reps, I think the Eagles are going to be better off with him at the helm than Sam Bradford

I don't think there is any doubt about it. You could see a difference the moment he came in. he should have an extended chance so we'll see.

It was late. There is no denying that if it were thrown sooner Austin would have gotten his feet down. Besides his defense gave him another chance. The INT killed them.

I don't think there is any doubt about it. You could see a difference the moment he came in. he should have an extended chance so we'll see.

I saw a difference... They stopped scoring points!

Back
Top Bottom