Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

So you can place blame on Tannehill when his guys drop passes, run wrong routes, or whiff on blocks. Bc the team didn't win. But mark is absolved. I see

are you struggling to read, not absolving Mark of blame. he deserves his share. Just pointing out he barely had time to play and the O looked a heck of a lot better w/ him than it had most of the game w/ Bradford.

In Mark's defense he did make a perfect throw Austin that hit him right in the numbers, it wasn't Mark's fault it was the numbers on Austin's back he hit.

Austin killed that team. couldn't get his feet in on that beautiful would be TD, stopped running and didn't try to catch the INT and didn't look for the ball on what would have been a big hitter on the last drive. I guess it is Mark's fault for expecting Austin to know what he is doing. Maybe w/ 1st team reps this week he doesn't trust him next week?

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

what about the pass on 4th down, where he threw it to a guy 5yds behind the 1st down line with 2 guys on him? is that the WR's fault too?

Can't defend it other than why are they running that route there?

Tannehill finishes with a QBR of 94.3 and won. Bradford's QBR was 118.1 and Sanchez's was 63. But it seemed like Sanchez made more good throws down field. That explains why in 2 less attempts than Bradford that Sanchez had 80 less yards passing.

QBR means nothing. for almost 3 qtrs Bradford couldn't move the offense, for most of the game Tannehill couldn't move his offense. Miami's D kept them in what should have been a blowout.

Technically it could be. Why run the route short of the 1st down marker? What is this, Dolphins football?

well it seemed like a smart move by philly. he was double teamed. Sanchez should have been able to find a wide open guy past the sticks....but Sanchez gonna Sanchez.

It seemed like he made more good throws down the field in 1 qtr than the other 2 guys did all game combined. He came in and immediately sparked their offense. Just my opinion on what I was watching, doesn't mean I want him as my starting QB.
I strongly disagree. He scores 3 points and he is better? He missed open guys. And idk what junc is talking about with the pass he threw behind the WR. You expect the WR to reach back accross his body AND run for big yardage

QBR means nothing. for almost 3 qtrs Bradford couldn't move the offense, for most of the game Tannehill couldn't move his offense. Miami's D kept them in what should have been a blowout.

So Bradford couldn't move the offense despite the 14 pts they put on the board, yet I'm to believe Sanchez had the best game of the 3 QBs when he led them to 3 points? I never said Tannehill moved the offense. The TD to Landry is the sort of play that happens to Miami typically (the Favre TD pass in the opener with the Jets a few years back). Miami is not a good team. I will not change that opinion until they make the playoffs.

All that being said, Sanchez was still not the best QB yesterday.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

well it seemed like a smart move by philly. he was double teamed. Sanchez should have been able to find a wide open guy past the sticks....but Sanchez gonna Sanchez.

Looking at the play again, there was an open man to Sanchez's left. Now he had pressure in his face so maybe he didn't have the time to get it over there but it is what it is.

If the 2015 NFL regular season comes to an end and the Eagles are sitting at home, however, it won't be because of the injury to quarterback Sam Bradford, and it won't be because Mark Sanchez is the quarterback.

It isn't known yet just how long Bradford will be out, although early reports indicate that he suffered a grade two AC sprain in his non-throwing shoulder, as well as a concussion. If true, it is safe to say Bradford likely won't play this Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and his status for Thanksgiving in Detroit, just four days later, doesn't look good either.

Meaning it is likely that for the next two weeks, it will be Sanchez running the Eagles' offense.

Something he did last season better than any other quarterback has under head coach Chip Kelly.

Last season, with Sanchez running the offense, the Eagles averaged 2.9 points per drive, the most any quarterback has ever averaged under Kelly, including the 2013 season from Nick Foles, when he was a Pro-Bowl player.

This season, under Bradford, the Eagles are averaging 1.69 points, over a full-point less than they did with Sanchez last season.

The obvious issue with Sanchez is the turnovers, a fatal flaw that once again reared it's ugly head in the team's loss to the Dolphins, as Sanchez threw a key interception in the closing moments with his team down just one point and only nine-yards outside of the end zone.

This season, however, Bradford has been just as bad with turning the ball over, especially in the end zone. The interception by Sanchez was bad, but it is one Bradford has been throwing all season.

Can Sanchez carry the Eagles to the playoffs? That remains to be seen.

But what was becoming clear, especially as the game progressed Sunday, was that the chances of Bradford doing it were not looking great.

With Sanchez, the Eagles might not make the playoffs -- but given his history of strong play in the offense, it's hard not to feel like they might not have a better chance.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/11/eagles_will_be_just_fine_with_mark_sanchez_instead.html

are you struggling to read, not absolving Mark of blame. he deserves his share. Just pointing out he barely had time to play and the O looked a heck of a lot better w/ him than it had most of the game w/ Bradford.
Which implies he didn't fail. But that's my fault i apologize for an interpretation of what you said.

Fact is Bradford got 16 points. Sanchez got 3.

I don't think he energized Murray unless energize means preventing him from being successful by tripping him

I strongly disagree. He scores 3 points and he is better? He missed open guys. And idk what junc is talking about with the pass he threw behind the WR. You expect the WR to reach back accross his body AND run for big yardage

There is no way anyone can strongly disagree because none of them played great.

1. Sam Bradford sucks. Always has, always will. He's the ultimate "check down Charlie" and Chip Kelly should be committed for trading for the bum.

2. Mark Sanchez has more upside than Bradford. Bradford is just a robot. Always had been, always will be. He can complete 80% of his little passes but he'll never lead a team anywhere. I think Sanchez is a tool - but he's played in 2 Title games. Bradford will never lead a team to the playoffs.

3. Sanchez posed more of a threat to the Fins when he entered the game. By the time Sam I Am (not) left the game he was utterly impotent. I was upset that Sanchez was coming in because the threat of him making a big play would be there.

4. Sanchez doesn't start because of what we saw w the pick. He is erratic. He can look great and blow it all in the same game. Philly is Phucked without Pholes. They have a robotic ****bag at the QB spot, another guy who has more talent but is erratic at the backup spot.

5. Tannehill did not have a great game but he made more key plays (lucky or not) than the Eagle QBs

That's all I've got.

Back
Top Bottom