Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

There should be a specific mini forum for civil war threads like this

Maybe none of them played great (nobody said any of them did), but one played like Mark Sanchez.

Terrific. Make the playoffs then. No excuses. No bitching about Miles Austin, no saying Sanchez only had 1 quarter to work with (nevermind he had 23 pass attempts to Bradford's 25).

He's the man. Go do it.

I'm with you and I expect they will though if NYG plays like they did yesterday then they will win that division but Philly will have a chance w/ Mark.

what game were you watching? as soon as Sanchez came on he brought energy to that lifeless offense that had sputtered since the beginning of the game. He threw a strike to Austin who couldn't get his feet in(Austin would kill this team), he then threw another TD and it was called back. On the INT Austin didn't even look for the ball and stopped his route then on the final drive Austin is wide open and Sanchez makes a great decision and pass and Aiston just keeps running.

Mark played fine, he'll get blamed but he instantly brought energy to that O and gave his team a chance. Bradford kept Miami and in(and the Miami D which won the game for you), your QB wasn't good again and you are going to bash a backup that came in late and started moving the ball up and down the field?

w/ all this said I give your team a ton of credit and the coach a ton of credit. Miami quit early in the season and they were presented w/ another opportunity to quit which I thought they would but your HC rallied this team. VERY impressive by him and your team.

Sanchez led his team to a total of 3 points and wasnt very accurate, he was not better and he is not better. You cant just discount when Bradford had the offense moving and only count what happened after that.

Sanchez led his team to a total of 3 points and wasnt very accurate, he was not better and he is not better. You cant just discount when Bradford had the offense moving and only count what happened after that.

you are looking at comp % when discussing accuracy, he had some drops and a lack of awareness from receivers. he was very accurate.

I'm with you and I expect they will though if NYG plays like they did yesterday then they will win that division but Philly will have a chance w/ Mark.
poor clock management cost the Giants another game. Oof. Right now I am furious w them. I flew out of my chair when that guy intercepted. Damn.

you are looking at comp % when discussing accuracy, he had some drops and a lack of awareness from receivers. he was very accurate.

Its never Mark's fault his completion percentage is always because of everyone else. Over his career he hasnt been very accurate and wasnt especially accurate yesterday.
He led his team to three points and bRADFORD LED HIS TEAM TO 16 POINTS.

Its never Mark's fault his completion percentage is always because of everyone else. Over his career he hasnt been very accurate and wasnt especially accurate yesterday.

i'll add on to that......with only 2 more passes than Sanchez.

where did I say that? we were specifically discussing yesterday and he was accurate yesterday.

also got a safety and great FP off the safety and wasn't in have to pass mode. It's what I expect, you guys aren't being fair. the guy basically played a qtr, moved the ball up and down the field and had some bad luck. let's see what happens moving forward.

oh, when it's sanchez, and he can't come through when they are in the redzone, only needing a fg to be up by 2 with a chip shot FG, but throwing an INT instead, and then having 2 minutes to get into FG range again, but failing, it's bad luck. But if it's Tannehill, or Manning, well, they just didn't do enough and it's mainly their fault.

We can also mention the massive amounts of rookies and 2nd stringers playing on the defensive side of the ball, that Sanchez couldn't win against.

Back
Top Bottom