Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

Mark was not good, he has not made any difference in the team since he came in for Bradford.

Tough to do when the defense stinks. This Chip Kelly/Bill Lazor offense is **** and needs to get out immediately.

I think Philly's O has enough pieces though obviously he has let some talented players leave which has hurt them, they were playing good D earlier in the year but right now the D is as bad as late last year. they need major changes on D.

Defense and specials won it their offense still blows Sanchez or not.

I love it when NE loses, I don't care who beats them or how.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense and specials won it their offense still blows Sanchez or not.

I love it when NE loses, I don't care who beats them or how.

If Sanchez was playing, they would have lost.

If Buttfumble was a starting NFL QB he would be playing...he sucks that's why he's a bench warmer and always will be.

If Buttfumble was a starting NFL QB he would be playing...he sucks that's why he's a bench warmer and always will be.

Maybe that's true? but I will always appreciate what he did for my team.

OK, thread has completely unraveled.

... Moving to General NFL forum.

Sam Bradford made some plays but the defense and ST carried them most of the game. Works for me, **** the Patriots.

I was still told that Sanchez was the better option for Philly. After that was said they were 0-2 and got destroyed in both games. He then goes back to the bench when HOF QB Sam Bradford was inserted back into the lineup. He is what most of us can see him as.

Sam Bradford made some plays but the defense and ST carried them most of the game. Works for me, **** the Patriots.

I was still told that Sanchez was the better option for Philly. After that was said they were 0-2 and got destroyed in both games. He then goes back to the bench when HOF QB Sam Bradford was inserted back into the lineup. He is what most of us can see him as.

Bradford made one HUGE play, on that 3rd and long when NE had all the momentum he threw a strike. if he didn't NE gets the ball w/ plenty of time and that game is likely headed to OT.

QB play didn't determine any of their last 3 games. yesterday a QB led his O to 8 pts and his team won- you never know.

Bradford made one HUGE play, on that 3rd and long when NE had all the momentum he threw a strike. if he didn't NE gets the ball w/ plenty of time and that game is likely headed to OT.

QB play didn't determine any of their last 3 games. yesterday a QB led his O to 8 pts and his team won- you never know.

I'm aware the Dolphins stink. You certainly don't need to open my eyes to that. Why did Miami win? The defense made a ton of stops. Same as why Minnesota got killed, their defense couldn't stop Seattle for ****.

QB play certainly affected the Eagles the last 3 games. The two Sanchez started Philly was outscored 90-31. That's bad defense and Miami Dolphins-esque offense at 15 ppg.

I'm aware the Dolphins stink. You certainly don't need to open my eyes to that. Why did Miami win? The defense made a ton of stops. Same as why Minnesota got killed, their defense couldn't stop Seattle for ****.

QB play certainly affected the Eagles the last 3 games. The two Sanchez started Philly was outscored 90-31. That's bad defense and Miami Dolphins-esque offense at 15 ppg.

so the QBs the last 3 weeks made the difference as to why Philly's D stunk and was good? ok.

QB is the most important position in the game. of course QB play makes a difference. What kind of question is that? It's not like the games were shootouts and the defense was bad. No, the defense was bad, and the qb play was bad. But that's to be expected, when you know a backup QB is starting...

Back
Top Bottom