Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

Jamie Dukes on Sirius XM today said Sanchez is a serviceable backup (called him a .500 guy). Nothing more. Others see it. Others don't.

who cares? in 2010 Trent Dilfer had him ranked as a top 7 QB. people change opinions.

What does..."he managed things well and he knew where to go with the ball. Now, we helped him out by running the football. We led the league in rushing, we had great starting field positions—we had the best starting field position in the league, I could score on special teams. So we were able to help, and he sensibly managed it, and did a nice job of it. He did a very, very nice job. But, again as I said, Mark was on the bus. He wasn’t driving the bus, he was just on it.”

That last line "Mark was on the bus. He wasn’t driving the bus, he was just on it." Is an indirect way of saying, he was along for the ride.
I guess you see what you want to see.

It's no secret we won w/ D first but even great Ds(which we never had) need quality QB play to win and Mark gave us that especially in bigger moments and bigger games.

I don't buy the indirect stuff, you are saying he said something he did not say.

who cares? in 2010 Trent Dilfer had him ranked as a top 7 QB. people change opinions.

It's no secret we won w/ D first but even great Ds(which we never had) need quality QB play to win and Mark gave us that especially in bigger moments and bigger games.

I don't buy the indirect stuff, you are saying he said something he did not say.

whether he said one or the other, both quotes mean the same thing. there's nothing indirect about it.

You don't b/c it isn't a positive reflection on your idol.

I am realistic about him, I know he is a mediocre QB who, w/ the right talent around him, can be a QB you can win with. I get into these discussions mainly b/c people act like he sucks and that just isn't true. He did suck in 2012 but you have to look at the circumstances of that season and overall he's been a decent QB w/ some highs and lows like the majority of QBs in the NFL.

I am realistic about him, I know he is a mediocre QB who, w/ the right talent around him, can be a QB you can win with. I get into these discussions mainly b/c people act like he sucks and that just isn't true. He did suck in 2012 but you have to look at the circumstances of that season and overall he's been a decent QB w/ some highs and lows like the majority of QBs in the NFL.

Like always though man, when you're having a discussion with lots of people you're going to come across people who frankly are dumb. We have so many users here it's easy for one to come across people who have a bias and who have it out for your favorite team.

Sanchez is an average QB. He'll always have the 2 seasons where they were close to the Super Bowl. I don't think he'll sniff that feeling again unless Philadelphia or some other team has elite talent around him. The same might be said for Tannehill.

Like always though man, when you're having a discussion with lots of people you're going to come across people who frankly are dumb. We have so many users here it's easy for one to come across people who have a bias and who have it out for your favorite team.

Sanchez is an average QB. He'll always have the 2 seasons where they were close to the Super Bowl. I don't think he'll sniff that feeling again unless Philadelphia or some other team has elite talent around him. The same might be said for Tannehill.

I enjoy discussing w/ all people. sometimes discussions spiral out of control but I think we all take this stuff too serious at times.

he didn't have elite talent around him here but he needs a very talented team around him to win like pretty much all QBs not named Brady or Rodgers.

Troy Aikman has been slamming Sanchez during the Eagles/Lions game. Actually questioned why Chip Kelly brought him back this year. Definitely not a Sanchez fan.

2 things about this Eagles team.

1: How did Miami put up only 20 points on them? Their defense is worse than the Dolphins is. Oh, Miami stinks. I always forget.
2. Sanchez is now 0-2 in games where he's started this year. We read he gave the Eagles the better chance of winning. As of this point that claim is incorrect. Philly is being outgained 432-136. 28 first downs to 9. 97 net yards passing for Sanchez after 5 sacks and 1 lost fumble.

This is with 10:42 to play in the game.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

It's also garbage time now (has been for a while). Let's see if Sanchez can pad his stats in a game that was over at halftime.

There's the garbage time TD. 116.1 QBR now, game wasn't his fault. Defense stinks. The offense has nothing to do with having the defense stay on the field on all day.

:rolleyes2:

There's the garbage time TD. 116.1 QBR now, game wasn't his fault. Defense stinks. The offense has nothing to do with having the defense stay on the field on all day. :rolleyes2:
If your defense gives up 38 points in three quarters and your leading rusher has 30 yards, you have bigger problems than the QB.

Back
Top Bottom