Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

I didn't start the thread. I don't bring him up- you guys do.

Continuing the conversation isn't equally obsessed? Explain.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

they have played 1 game so had they beat TB on Sunday you would automatically had said they were much better w/ Mark?

I'll restate. "So far they are not". That sentence shows I'm aware it's been one game. I plan on being in this thread until the season is over so we can monitor Mark's performance.

Continuing the conversation isn't equally obsessed? Explain.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

I'll restate. "So far they are not". That sentence shows I'm aware it's been one game. I plan on being in this thread until the season is over so we can monitor Mark's performance.

it's a discussion board, i am here to discuss whatever is on the board. sure it can get annoying rehashing the same old stuff but I am up for anything.

We were specifically told that Philadelphia would be a better team with Sanchez at the helm than they were with Sam Bradford. So far they have not. That is a fact, not ragging.

But after one game. People on here get killed for judging Tannehill on one game but it's OK for Sanchez?

One rumor that is out...and we all know, its been well documented about Sanchez's female tendencies.

Mark Sanchez wants to be the first Transgender QB in the NFL. Also, he no longer wants the bullying name Buttfumble...but will prefer the more loving name Butthumble.

Stay tuned for updates... :lol:

One rumor that is out...and we all know, its been well documented about Sanchez's female tendencies.

Mark Sanchez wants to be the first Transgender QB in the NFL. Also, he no longer wants the bullying name Buttfumble...but will prefer the more loving name Butthumble.

Stay tuned for updates... :lol:

sometimes it's better to keep thoughts in your head rather than to post them.

it's a discussion board, i am here to discuss whatever is on the board. sure it can get annoying rehashing the same old stuff but I am up for anything.

It's a discussion board, so it makes sense to talk about Sanchez and other QBs we're familiar with.

But after one game. People on here get killed for judging Tannehill on one game but it's OK for Sanchez?

Sanchez has been in the league for a few years, we're familiar with his body of work. Tannehill is judged game by game and year after year. There are 500 threads to refer to to see Tannehill's judgement here.

As far as people on here getting killed for their opinions on him, it goes both ways.

It's a discussion board, so it makes sense to talk about Sanchez and other QBs we're familiar with.

ok and that's what I discuss.

dude you're on a Fins message board with over 31,000 posts. I'd say you're the one thats obsessed lol

31,000 over 11-12 years but yes I do admit I have a problem:D

Sanchez has been in the league for a few years, we're familiar with his body of work. Tannehill is judged game by game and year after year. There are 500 threads to refer to to see Tannehill's judgement here.

As far as people on here getting killed for their opinions on him, it goes both ways.

Sanchez is in a new situation. sanchez succeeded w/ us. Ryan has never succeeded in this league unless you really care about meaningless garbage time fantasy #s.

Sanchez is in a new situation. sanchez succeeded w/ us. Ryan has never succeeded in this league unless you really care about meaningless garbage time fantasy #s.

New how? He played 9 games in Philly last year. Does he have a learning curve he needs to get over? Sam Bradford is even more new. There's no excuses for him.

To be accurate, Sanchez never really succeeded, he was just along for the ride as one of the Jets Coaches accurately pointed out.

Tannehill on the other hand, has had to succeed with an inconsistent O-Line, running game, and defense (Advantages Mark had w/ the Jets), yet his numbers are far better then Sanchez.

New how? He played 9 games in Philly last year. Does he have a learning curve he needs to get over? Sam Bradford is even more new. There's no excuses for him.

it's a new year w/ new players. he still has a chance to succeed and so far has not but it's only one game.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

To be accurate, Sanchez never really succeeded, he was just along for the ride as one of the Jets Coaches accurately pointed out.

Tannehill on the other hand, has had to succeed with an inconsistent O-Line, running game, and defense (Advantages Mark had w/ the Jets), yet his numbers are far better then Sanchez.

no one ever said he was along for the ride. he was a major part of those teams.

Ryan can have the meaningless fantasy #s, mark helped his team WIN.

it's a new year w/ new players. he still has a chance to succeed and so far has not but it's only one game.

Um, the only new players on offense are Murray and Mathews. Sanchez still has Jordan Matthews, Ertz, Celek, Cooper, Sproles, and Huff to work with.

Back
Top Bottom