Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

The one that is a starter compared to your guy...the backup. No, I diagree.

don't worry, your guy will be a backup soon enough.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Tampa Bay had a fantastic game. They don't play that well the rest of the year. Same as when Miami played Houston. It happens. Yet you keep pointing out that last year Philly averaged like 30 ppg with Sanchez at QB, so it isn't inconceivable to think they could've been in the game yesterday with him at the helm.

bad games happen. they did average almost 30 per game last year w/ him. he played well last year. not off to a good start so far this year.

Sanchez is more skilled at throwing the INT multiple times, TDs he only knows how to throw sparingly.

more skilled at winning too.

Can't see how Dolphins fans are ragging on other QB's lol. I'm sure all fans are envious of our under 500 QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanchez hasnt been that great at winning since 2011 in fact not much diff than Tannehill

don't worry, your guy will be a backup soon enough.

Of course he will, with the way he seems to look better each year, in a few years, he will be the 1st backup that threw 40 TDs to 15 INTs and 4500 yards the year before.

more skilled at winning too.

Yea, I saw that last week when both played in the same game.

It's scary how much Junc seems to be obsessed with Sanchez. Fun for the board though.

There's no obsession, you guys are the ones obsessed. I discuss the topics and bring reality to all discussions. if you guys didn't inaccurately post about him I wouldn't discuss him.

Sanchez hasnt been that great at winning since 2011 in fact not much diff than Tannehill

ok so you are saying Sanchez at his worst is equal to Tannehill.

Of course he will, with the way he seems to look better each year, in a few years, he will be the 1st backup that threw 40 TDs to 15 INTs and 4500 yards the year before.

Yea, I saw that last week when both played in the same game.

are you watching him play? he's looking better each year? how's he looking this year?

they both struggled last week and sanchez still led his O to more pts.

So, you're into fantasy points now.

20 years from now junc will still be trolling this forum talking about the great Mark Sanchez.

Can't see how Dolphins fans are ragging on other QB's lol. I'm sure all fans are envious of our under 500 QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were specifically told that Philadelphia would be a better team with Sanchez at the helm than they were with Sam Bradford. So far they have not. That is a fact, not ragging.

Yes the accomplishments of the great Mark Sanchez shall never be forgotten. His name must not be sullied.

We were specifically told that Philadelphia would be a better team with Sanchez at the helm than they were with Sam Bradford. So far they have not. That is a fact, not ragging.

they have played 1 game so had they beat TB on Sunday you would automatically had said they were much better w/ Mark?

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Explain how we're obsessed.

I didn't start the thread. I don't bring him up- you guys do.

Back
Top Bottom