Who Would Win the Dolphin's SB MVP when... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Win the Dolphin's SB MVP when...

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
They make it to the Super Bowl in the next few years?

Over the last 10 years their has been 6 Offensive, 3 Defensive and 1 Special Teams players, have won the SB MVP.

Considering our personnel and based on previous performance, who would you think would win it and why?

I would start by saying our future SB MVP, would be Z Thomas, his gritty 14 solo tackles, 3 sacks (2 coming in the last 2 minutes of the game) and 1 INT.

I would leave the opponent up in the air...

Anyone else wants to give it a go?

I would think Ricky's 120 yds would not be such a big stat...but his grity running style and picking the 1st down so that the other team is not able to get ball back would be very important.

Ahhh, dreaming and then there is Wanny?

It seems to be a no brainer. Jay Fielder SB MVP to go along with his regular season MVP after finally getting a decent OL. After he breaks all of Marino's season records this year and then leads us to the SB all will see what a great QB he has been.

JT, he always shows up for big games. A few sacks, forced fumble and constant QB harrasment will win the game for us. We've all seen him dominate Passing games.

juniorseau55 said:
The dolphins don't have a capable squad to win a superbowl. Sorry

well, this is not true though, we sure have a capable team to do it....

OK are the dolphins better than the titans? No

Are teh dolphins better than the colts? No

Are the Dolphins better than New england? No

Are they better than any of the top 4 contenders last year? not at all

juniorseau55 said:

with an increased oline,were better than the colts
titans are halfway into rebuild mode and this year will begin to fade
and new england, well... maybe if we can get some luck for once. the patriots must shove horseshoes into their pants before games or something.
the superbowl mvp would probably be chris chambers or jason taylor. taylor with 2 sacks and a ff, and chambers with 2 td catches and 110 yards. but the real mvp should be zach because hes the one that never allowed the other team to gain more than 5 yards at a time...

We won't go anywhere, those are just mental improvements we aren't thinking about how much dedicated is the whole team is to winning a championship which they aren't.

juniorseau55 said:

You are the most negative person. Why? Why bother posting negative stuff we don't even know? The last few years the two teams in the Super Bowl are always the favorites to go back, and they usaually suck the next year, so what makes you think that we are not better that New England right now. We'll know week 17.

As for the hypothetical question. I think would be either one of our QB's whichever is starting, cause their play will dictate if we get there or not, so their play will probably dictate if they win the SB or not.

juniorseau55 said:

how can you say that ? they haven´t played a down so far

If we get to the Super Bowl and then win it, the MVP of the game will be the player who had the best game.

Are the dolphins better than the Titans? They usually have mcnairs number.

Are the dolphins better than the Colts? Come on give me abreak one close loss doesn't change the fact that we own them.

Are the dolphins better than the NE? This series seesaws every year, all you can do is speculate.

With a better Oline and evey Jay playing we would have beaten Tenn and Indy, the first NE game was super close. It can go either way. The second game was exactly a runaway either.

And who is your 4th top contender? Baltimore... beat them. Denver? give me a break everybody knows we would have beaten them in a head to head game. They are our b*&ches.

Back
Top Bottom