Who Would Win the Dolphin's SB MVP when... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Win the Dolphin's SB MVP when...

We have a solid team, a team that missed the playoffs in the last what years? Titans have consistently been to the playoffs unlike the dolphins. Yea last season we were the best team in the east, better than those teams that we mentioned. Ohh wait, we missed the playoffs.

Go ahead, flame me you uneducate people who choose to flame others for not agreeing with their stupid views.

NCFINFAN38 said:
It seems to be a no brainer. Jay Fielder SB MVP to go along with his regular season MVP after finally getting a decent OL. After he breaks all of Marino's season records this year and then leads us to the SB all will see what a great QB he has been.

I'm sorry but I think u should lay off the peyote my friend. JF will NEVER see a superbowl, let alone be the MVP...if we were to go in the next few years, it'd either be Surtain Ricky or Chamber IMO

juniorseau55 said:
We have a solid team, a team that missed the playoffs in the last what years? Titans have consistently been to the playoffs unlike the dolphins. Yea last season we were the best team in the east, better than those teams that we mentioned. Ohh wait, we missed the playoffs.

Go ahead, flame me you uneducate people who choose to flame others for not agreeing with their stupid views.

:fire:

Who gives a **** about who was good last year. This year will be completely different. Due to parity in the NFL teams aren't going to be the same next year.

im so sick of you, and other people (mostly opposing fans btw) making predictions for next year based on last year.

If you want to say we are going to suck, use reasons other than who made the playoffs, who went to the superbowl, who had what record LAST YEAR etc..

Yea we may not make the playoffs and go 0-16 but it would have nothing to do with what happened last year. OK!?

juniorseau55 said:

You're hilarious...............and not in a good way.

juniorseau55 said:

I do realize the titans have been to the playoffs consistently. But look at the competition in there division. If we were in that division we'd be there too. I hate to use the old "IF" scenario but u can't even compare these two teams. Granted they beat us last year. If i recall correctly, it wasn't by much. I understand why you are being cautious. You could spoil a wet dream brother.

juniorseau55 said:
OK are the dolphins better than the titans? No

Are teh dolphins better than the colts? No

Are the Dolphins better than New england? No

Are they better than any of the top 4 contenders last year? not at all

booooooooooooooo

DolphinDevil28 said:
It will never cease to amaze me: the audacity of bills fans on this site.

Who do you think you are???
:mdfin:

Originally Posted by Al13
how can you say that ? they haven´t played a down so far
You should ask the thread starter that as well. :lol: You haven't played a down yet and haven't even made it to the playoffs and already guys are talking about sb? Talk about who's gonna be the MVP in the playoffs first and then you can talk about sb a few years later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinFan24
And another thing, what fan goes into a season thinking they arnt contenders for the SB?Ive seen Cardnial fans with more confidence then you...

Fans that are more realistic. Fans that don't yell "we are going undefeated" every year .Fans don't wear teal and orange glasses.

Are you comparing yourself to Cardinal fans now? :lol:
U r very ignorant my loyal Bills fan..Did i ever say we ARE going to win the SB??No i said we had a chance tho cuz thts true! Ive never said tht we were going undefeated or nething..but the Fins do have a realistic chance to win the SB. So u my friend r the retard:yell: ...Why dsont u read wut i worte b4 saying im some homer who is guarnateeing a SB.

Originally Posted by juniorseau55

So lets see under your logic even if Tom Brady,Corey Dillon,Bruschi,Law,Colvin,Wilfork,Givens,Branch all go down the Pats still have a good chance of winnin the SB right??I mean they won it last year so they mine as well sign a bunch of 9 year olds cuz last years success gurantees theyll b good...Look as far back as say last year!The Panthers sucked the year b4 and went to the SB. Its parity retard:fire: !

FinFan24 said:
U r very ignorant my loyal Bills fan..Did i ever say we ARE going to win the SB??No i said we had a chance tho cuz thts true! Ive never said tht we were going undefeated or nething. So u my friend r the retard:yell: ...Why dsont u read wut i worte b4 saying im some homer who is guarnateeing a SB.
Did I say you said "were going undefeated?" Did I call you a homer? Did I say you said you were going to win a sb? For someone who has a problem reading, I don't think you should go around calling poeple retards.

FinFan24 said:
but the Fins do have a realistic chance to win the SB.
What has your new O done to make you think they have a chance to win the sb? Since I am a retard tell me genius , where is your O ranked right now? Aha! Season hasn't started . DUH!!

You need to make the playoffs first before you think about the sb. If you want to think that your team has a legit shot at making playoffs then that's fine. SB? Either you are dreaming or smoking something.

Everytime you point at someone (calling them retards) remember three fingers point back at you. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Everytime you point at someone (calling them retards) remember three fingers point back at you. :lol:
...and a thumb that kind of points in some other direction. YEAH!
:goof: :goof: :goof:

Back
Top Bottom