Who Would Win the Dolphin's SB MVP when... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Win the Dolphin's SB MVP when...

FiN.in.RI said:
There is a smack forum for where you wanna talk smack so do it there you chump P.O.S...

Who is talking smack?

I gave my opinion that Wanny is a stupid coach and you have a 3rd string QB starting.

That's not smack, those are facts.

PatsFanTX said:
Who is talking smack?

I gave my opinion that Wanny is a stupid coach and you have a 3rd string QB starting.

That's not smack, those are facts.

riiiiiight :rolleyes:

...thats not the way you posted it earlier.

NCFINFAN38 said:
It seems to be a no brainer. Jay Fielder SB MVP to go along with his regular season MVP after finally getting a decent OL. After he breaks all of Marino's season records this year and then leads us to the SB all will see what a great QB he has been.
:tongue: :tongue: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :goof: :goof: :goof:

Man, do I want some of what you are on!!!! Don't get me wrong because I have been a big JF backer since he took over. However, I am a realist and I'm not smoking crack.

Massachusetts Miami Fan

PatsFanTX said:
AJ Feeley is a 3rd string QB. If you think he will be better than Brady, Bledsoe and Pennington you don't have a clue about the game of football.

Well, that's just a statement, and since AJ has only had the chance to play 5 games, you really don't have much to back-up that statement, as anyone else saying that he is going to be the next greatest QB.

T Brady was a 6th round draft pick in 2000, was 4th stringer in that year. He was playing 2nd string in 2001 when Drew got hurt, BB put him in to see how he would do, and well you know the rest...

C Pennington was a 1st round pick, in 2000, did not start a game for 2 years. He has more to loose than Brady if he doe not succeed. He was 3rd stringer behind R Lucas in 2000 and the only QB behind V Testaverde in 2001, NY carried only 2 QBs that year...

AJ Feeley, was also a 6th round pick in 2001, had just been rehabing from a right elbow injury (his throwing arm). K Detmer had been the starting QB for the Eagles since 1998, he did not pan out for Reid and Reid got McNabb in 1999 as their future starter. Detmer moved to 2nd and AJ was brought in 2 years later. So AJ just was behind Detmer by 5 years, at least Reid thought enough of the guy to keep him, till he realized that McNabb was a great starter.

NFL.COM Draft
ANALYSIS
Positives... Well-proportioned athlete who knows how to manage an offense... Has a very quick set-up, moving away from the center fluidly...Displays a high release point and even though he's more comfortable in the pocket, he shows good improvisation skills on the move...Touch passer with a good understanding of defensive coverage...has good poise in the pocket, rarely forcing his throws...

As a backup in college In 22 games at Oregon, he completed 149 of 282 passes (52.8%) for 2175 yards, 15 touchdowns and only six interceptions. IMO not starter stats, not backup #s...

Link to Draft Analysis

Bottom line Brady, Pennington and Drew had their moments to shine or fade, AJ in only 5 games was 4-1. He needs the same chance that was given to the other 3 guys, before judgement is past, well at least till people stop ASSUMING. ;)

Disnardo said:
Well, that's just a statement, and since AJ has only had the chance to play 5 games, you really don't have much to back-up that statement, as anyone else saying that he is going to be the next greatest QB.

T Brady was a 6th round draft pick in 2000, was 4th stringer in that year. He was playing 2nd string in 2001 when Drew got hurt, BB put him in to see how he would do, and well you know the rest...

C Pennington was a 1st round pick, in 2000, did not start a game for 2 years. He has more to loose than Brady if he doe not succeed. He was 3rd stringer behind R Lucas in 2000 and the only QB behind V Testaverde in 2001, NY carried only 2 QBs that year...

AJ Feeley, was also a 6th round pick in 2001, had just been rehabing from a right elbow injury (his throwing arm). K Detmer had been the starting QB for the Eagles since 1998, he did not pan out for Reid and Reid got McNabb in 1999 as their future starter. Detmer moved to 2nd and AJ was brought in 2 years later. So AJ just was behind Detmer by 5 years, at least Reid thought enough of the guy to keep him, till he realized that McNabb was a great starter.

NFL.COM Draft
ANALYSIS
Positives... Well-proportioned athlete who knows how to manage an offense... Has a very quick set-up, moving away from the center fluidly...Displays a high release point and even though he's more comfortable in the pocket, he shows good improvisation skills on the move...Touch passer with a good understanding of defensive coverage...has good poise in the pocket, rarely forcing his throws...

As a backup in college In 22 games at Oregon, he completed 149 of 282 passes (52.8%) for 2175 yards, 15 touchdowns and only six interceptions...

Link to Draft Analysis

Bottom line Brady, Pennington and Drew had their moments to shine or fade, AJ in only 5 games was 4-1. He needs the same chance that was given to the other 3 guys, before judgement is past, well at least till people stop ASSUMING. ;)

Great Post. :up:

Chris Chambers would be the mvp. 12 Catches, 111 Yards, and 2 Touchdowns.

You would have to be delussional in order to start this thread disnardo. Miami doesn't have a collective group of people who can even reach the afc championship..

juniorseau55 said:
You would have to be delussional in order to start this thread disnardo. Miami doesn't have a collective group of people who can even reach the afc championship..

How about a lil faith for you team?I mean did anyone predict the panthers to even make the playoffs?In 2001 did anyone predict the pats to win the superbowl?Every team has a chance and that includes the phins.If you think we have no chance are you even going to watch the games?

muscle979 said:
Are the dolphins better than the Titans? They usually have mcnairs number.

Are the dolphins better than the Colts? Come on give me abreak one close loss doesn't change the fact that we own them.

Are the dolphins better than the NE? This series seesaws every year, all you can do is speculate.

With a better Oline and evey Jay playing we would have beaten Tenn and Indy, the first NE game was super close. It can go either way. The second game was exactly a runaway either.

And who is your 4th top contender? Baltimore... beat them. Denver? give me a break everybody knows we would have beaten them in a head to head game. They are our b*&ches.

I totally agree...up until last season's thumping we owned the Titans. A close loss to the Colts? How does that make them clearly better than us? We have owned them in recent seasons and I think we would be the favorites if we met them again this season...Patriots? That is a toss up, if we play with a little more heads up play this year I think we could take the series. Who is clearly better in the AFC??? Nobody!!!!! We have as much chance as anyone!!

juniorseau55 said:

Thanks Jr, I have been called worse... :lol:

Let's see, dictionary.com has delusion as:A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness.

Wow, do I have invalidating evidence or opinions?
The Dolfins have an average 10-6 record for the last 4 years. They are not the Arizona Cardinals. They have been a play or two to making the playoffs the last few yeas.. ;)

Does Jr have invalidating evidence or opinions?
So far I have only read opinions, which he is allowed to have. Wonder how he got the title of Finheaven Intimidator? :lol:

I just happen to have an open mind, like others around here, if you want to call me delusional your have your right too... :)

Back
Top Bottom