Who would you guys like to have as miamis QB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you guys like to have as miamis QB?

Who would you like to have for QB?

• Micheal Vick

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Chad Pennington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donovan Mcnabb

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Dante Culpepper

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Carson Palmer

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Matt Haselback

• AJ Feleey

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Alex Smith

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Drew Bledsoe

• Byron Leftwich

• Ben Rothlisberger

• Other(explain)

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

brad_finfan#23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IF we could have him i would defenitly choose micheal vick,,imagine him and ronnie brown in the same backfield,,,but hey i can dream right,lol

I voted Brady. I think he's the best QB in the league currently. I thought about voting for Rothlisberger purely based on his age and talent.

I picked other, because I am hoping Dan comes out of retirement to play again. In all seriousness, I would have picked Brady. He doesn't have the glamour numbers for a qb, but the boy knows how to win. Manning has the numbers but seems to always fall apart in a big game, vick I'm not sold on yet and forget the others.

put manning in new england and brady in indy and you still have Ne-3 Indy-0.

really its a stupid question, we're not going to get any of those guys.

Even though Peyton Manning is by far the best QB, I went with Drew Brees. He's younger, more mobile and athletic, and he's not the entire team. If Manning went down in Indy, their season's over. I prefer a more low-key guy who can win games.

Michael Vick honestly wouldn't be my first option because I feel we have too good of WR's for Vick to be our QB. I think Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are better at running a team and utilizing each and every single player. But personally I really like mobile QB's who can throw which is why I would really like Daunte Culpepper and Donovan McNabb because behind out O-line they might fair well the best. There's no telling how Manning would perform behind our O-line because he is not a mobile QB the slightest bit, and I don't want to say he would struggle I just don't think he would put up his typical Peyton Manning numbers or be best suited as some of the QB's on that list. Quite honestly, I would take almost any QB on that list. I don't want to be pessimistic, but you really can't deny that almost everyone on that list is better than what we have by far. But yeah I'm taking the easy way out... Peyton Manning throwing to Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, David Boston, and Randy McMichael, you'd be :crazy:CRAZY to pass up on that.

Id want brady, hes won superbowls, handles pressure, and hes still young. I wouldnt want vick, ive never considered him an elite quarterback

I would pick Culpepper, he knows Linehans system and had a great year last season but it was overshadowed because Manning threw 49 td passes.

I would take Manning. I think he's the best QB in the league right now. His fakes on play action are incredible and he does a great job with audibles. But you could pick 4 or 5 guys off that list and not go wrong.

Vick can't read a defense to save his life!.......hes nothing more than a glorified running back....Culpepper is a much better Qb...

Back
Top Bottom