who would you like to see against greenbay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would you like to see against greenbay

fiedler or lucas against greenbay?

• lucas

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • fiedler

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Personally, I'd like Fiedler. Its going to be a tough game, and his mental toughness would be key. However, since Lucas more than likely will be starting, I'm not going to think about it. We will do fine with Lucas......

Oh, I have faith. I know I'm gonna get flamed, but I trust him more than I did Marino in his final season after that Dallas mess......

Originally posted by BMarion31
Oh, I have faith. I know I'm gonna get flamed, but I trust him more than I did Marino in his final season after that Dallas mess......
i don't think anybody will read you the riot act on that one. he wasn't ready and jimmy knew it. this was his way of saying "you want him, you got him" this is my opinion of course! i still think marino could have lasted a few more years with the running game we have now!;)

This is a moot point since he will be out at least 4 weeks. I want Ray to at least get to the Jet game.

Originally posted by Dajesus
This is a moot point since he will be out at least 4 weeks. I want Ray to at least get to the Jet game.
there have been so many comments about "floppy ears" and "dumbo", i'd like to see jay get in there and kick some green a$$!:eek: :evil:

At this point...

... I would rather see Fiedler, but he's injured. But if you mean if that was Fiedler's 1st week of being available after injury? I'd have to go with Lucas. Of course this is assuming Lucas continues his wonderful pre-season play. If not then I'd have to go with Fiedler. It's not a cut and dry answer, at least not for me.

Oliver...

Originally posted by dolfan06
lucas or fiedler!

Re: At this point...

Originally posted by Oliver
... I would rather see Fiedler, but he's injured. But if you mean if that was Fiedler's 1st week of being available after injury? I'd have to go with Lucas. Of course this is assuming Lucas continues his wonderful pre-season play. If not then I'd have to go with Fiedler. It's not a cut and dry answer, at least not for me.

Oliver...

it doesn't make much difference who starts, i'd like to see a "DOLPHIN QB" tear the NFL a new one!:D

lucas or fiedler!

This whole thread is a moot point.

Ray is our guy for Green Bay. There is no choice.

LOL D-06 why?

... does it say, "Bob Griese" under my name? I didn't put that there. Help please!

Oliver...

it doesn't make much difference who starts, i'd like to see a "DOLPHIN QB" tear the NFL a new one!:D

Re: LOL D-06 why?

Originally posted by Oliver
... does it say, "Bob Griese" under my name? I didn't put that there. Help please!

Oliver...

LOL....seriously Oliver, you can go to "user cp" and use whatever title you like. :lol:

But why does mine say "Bob Griese", I'm scared now! :)

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

LOL....seriously Oliver, you can go to "user cp" and use whatever title you like. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom