Whoa I jus **** myself.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
lets not say easily the BEST... i like to be optimistic but lets take our aqua and orange glasses off we still need the O-line to shore up and hope feeley emerges.
that said, we have a lot of weapons, but it still has to come together

all the talent in the world doesnt mean they play together well. that is what it all comes down to: execution, teamwork.

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ
McMichael
Chambers
Tolver
Thompson
Boston
Konrad
Williams
Minnis
Morris

They are all going to be in reps next year with our offence.... (assuming we get Boston)

Easily the best offence in the NFL....
The redskins fans said the same thing with an even better line-up. You guys said the same thing about your D last year. All pro line-up.

Re: Re: Whoa I jus **** myself....

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
The redskins fans said the same thing with an even better line-up. You guys said the same thing about your D last year. All pro line-up.
Hey Justa....just some fans geeked about the close signing of Boston...don't think most people on here think we have the best offense....but most people think with Boston it will def be an upgrade...and that is all you can really ask for...so forgive a few Dolphin fans for getting excited...let us enjoy some good news for a change...:D :D :D

the talent is undoubtedly a top offense, now we need to find the chemistry.

It's all about how they play together. They have enough talent to be the best O, but so do about half the teams in the league. I expect that we'll be frustrated early on with the offensive production. I just hope they can get everybody in sync in time to make a playoff run and beyond. We know we have a D that is good enough to get us at least close to the playoffs with a poor O. An avg. O will probably get us in the playoffs. If we get this O firing on all cylinders then we can really go far.

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ
uhhh our D is the best
Your already have the best offense according to you as well. Might as well give you the trophy and call it a season.

I hope you didn't pay a whole fo money for your teal and orange glasses.

boy, how u conveniently left out your ****ty qb from that line-up.

Back
Top Bottom