Whoa I jus **** myself.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
as much as i'd like to think we are upgrading our offense by adding Boston, to say its "the best" is ludicrous. what are we in sixth grade bradding to friends at school? lets be reasonable. Adding Boston won't put our offense even in the top ten IMO.... but it will make us a better team and give us a better shot.

and enough of the mud slinging with bills fans.... every damn thread in here is becoming a bills vs. dolphins thread.

CW - i know you're better than that, man.
I didn't start a bills-dolphins feud in this thread. read the first post, than read mine

Re: Re: Re: Whoa I jus **** myself....

Originally posted by SMadison29

An even better line-up?

Portis
Canidate
Coles
Gardner
Jacobs

compared to:
Ricky
Minor
Chambers
Boston
Thompson
McMichael

Don't forget to add Kellen Winslow in to the mix with the Redskins. Very likely.:eek:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I didn't start a bills-dolphins feud in this thread. read the first post, than read mine

CW, i didn't say you started it... but recently you are continually participating in it.

When i first came here you were always adding constructive things to threads... recently there has just been a bunch of mud-slinging. i am saying don't let those other retarded 12-year old fans drag you down into their echelon.

...and that goes for BOTH bills and dolphin fans

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ
McMichael
Chambers
Tolver
Thompson
Boston
Konrad
Williams
Minnis
Morris

They are all going to be in reps next year with our offence.... (assuming we get Boston)

Easily the best offence in the NFL....

WHOAAAAAAAAAAA..... Improved. Most likely, top 15? Let's wait and see.

please.... name a defense that come in... gamein-gameout... and play better than us. I dont mean, name one bad game we had... or one awesome game someone else had....
right...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

right...

there you go. now that is a good post.

but, we must see how accurate to reality those statistics are... Dallas is shown as the best defense there...

but did you watch the thanksgiving day game? would you not agree that our offense was one of the worst in the league? did you not see us maul the "best" defense in the NFL?

that is why i don't put too much weight on stats.

but i appreciate you substantiating your arguements again! Better than some people around here who just say whatever comes off the top of their head.... :cool:

McMichael
Chambers
Tolver
Thompson
Boston
Konrad
Williams
Minnis
Morris

They are all going to be in reps next year with our offence.... (assuming we get Boston)

Easily the best offence in the NFL....

Well, we're heading in a more positive direction anyway. if they can[t play well together, then...................! We'll know in preseason what we have. It's times like these that reminds me of the early 90s when we had a boatload of 1st rndr on the roster and couldn't do, well, do do !1 ;)

We aren't going to be the best offense.

What I hope to see is 1100 yard years for both Chambers and Boston.

A 600 yard year for McMike. 400 receiving for Ricky.

To the rest maybe another 600 yards.

That's 3800 yards passing, that's alot. That is highly optimistic I must admit.

With a good atleast 4.5 YPC rushing game from Ricky and all with maybe 1500+ rushing yards total it could be a great offense. But #1? I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom