Whoa I jus **** myself.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Originally posted by rafael
It's all about how they play together. They have enough talent to be the best O, but so do about half the teams in the league.
Enough talent? Thats if your satisfied with that Ol and think the either Feely and Fiedler are "already" elite qb's.

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ
CW laff at our defense?? look at how we play... we leave our DBs on islands... and still walk away playin better than your defense.

we have the most difficult defense to play... but still most of em walk away porbowlers.... cud u imagine our DBs playin zone all day.... wud be a field day.
best defense?...you didn't rank first in pts, yards, or turnovers...so how do you figure? You dolphin homers are going by potential, but you never reach it

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Enough talent? Thats if your satisfied with that Ol and think the either Feely and Fiedler are "already" elite qb's.
let's not forget that they are downgrading at OC, and they still have Wanny

McMichael
Chambers
Tolver
Thompson
Boston
Konrad
Williams
Minnis
Morris

They are all going to be in reps next year with our offence.... (assuming we get Boston)

Easily the best offence in the NFL....

Easily? We better wait to see how our QB plays before we say that. We do have some of the best skill position players.

haha u guys crack me up... the only thing we need to wait for is....

Feeley to show he can live to his potential

and the o-line to emerge.... than it will be #1

as for the defense... lmao it is #1.... stats arent everything yound one. how many times have we shut your "allstar" offense down on the 1 yard line in the last 10 years?? how many times have we made the big int and takin it home for the gw td ??

CW laff at our defense?? look at how we play... we leave our DBs on islands... and still walk away playin better than your defense.

we have the most difficult defense to play... but still most of em walk away porbowlers.... cud u imagine our DBs playin zone all day.... wud be a field day.
nobody's laughing at your D. You can't make an argument that your D is better than ours. Who cares? I'd rather wait and see when the season starts. But to say your O and D are the best? :roflmao:

Any chance we can post this on let's see, the Pats board?

Re: Re: Whoa I jus **** myself....

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
The redskins fans said the same thing with an even better line-up. You guys said the same thing about your D last year. All pro line-up.

An even better line-up?

Portis
Canidate
Coles
Gardner
Jacobs

compared to:
Ricky
Minor
Chambers
Boston
Thompson
McMichael

as for the defense... lmao it is #1.... stats arent everything yound one. how many times have we shut your "allstar" offense down on the 1 yard line in the last 10 years?? how many times have we made the big int and takin it home for the gw td ??
that defense was incredible in a must-win game against philly. Dolphin offense puts up 27 and you lose. I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt though, it was a road game

You keep comparing your D to ours. Na get with the program. You said your D is the best. :lol: How about comparing your D to the rest of the league.

The best :roflmao: I swear, some people are such homers and not a single game has been played yet.

as much as i'd like to think we are upgrading our offense by adding Boston, to say its "the best" is ludicrous. what are we in sixth grade bradding to friends at school? lets be reasonable. Adding Boston won't put our offense even in the top ten IMO.... but it will make us a better team and give us a better shot.

and enough of the mud slinging with bills fans.... every damn thread in here is becoming a bills vs. dolphins thread.

CW - i know you're better than that, man.

please.... name a defense that come in... gamein-gameout... and play better than us. I dont mean, name one bad game we had... or one awesome game someone else had....
I'll take the Pats d thank you very much

please.... name a defense that come in... gamein-gameout... and play better than us. I dont mean, name one bad game we had... or one awesome game someone else had....

uh, the tennessee and philly games come to mind....

our defense is not "impenetrable." we are very much human.

Back
Top Bottom