Who's Going To The Final Four? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Going To The Final Four?

I'm a wuss, but I'm talking the chalk: Connecticut, Nova, Duke, Memphis.

I think Duke, 'Nova and UConn are heads and shoulders above the rest, and Memphis is simply blessed with a bracket where no one's going to topple them.

UConn beats Duke in the final.

Duke, Gonzaga, Illinois, Ohio State (Big Ten :woot:)

Illinois National Champions, Finally...

LSU, UCLA, UCONN, BC

LSU over BC in the finals.

I liked Nova up until Ray went down last week, he won't be the same player. That team sorta scares me now. I think Duke is a bit overrated. I avoid Big 12 teams at all costs. Florida chokes like a dog every year. So, I mixed things up a bit.

phunwin said:
I'm a wuss, but I'm talking the chalk: Connecticut, Nova, Duke, Memphis.

I think Duke, 'Nova and UConn are heads and shoulders above the rest, and Memphis is simply blessed with a bracket where no one's going to topple them.

UConn beats Duke in the final.

that is EXACTLY how my bracket looks...I'm in a pool with my whole family and everyone is giving me a hard time because I picked the favorites. But my point is that they're favorites for a reason, and they're supposed to win (and I think these teams will) and when was the last time all 4 number 1's made it to the final four? ...a long time ago.

Rocky Raccoon said:
that is EXACTLY how my bracket looks...I'm in a pool with my whole family and everyone is giving me a hard time because I picked the favorites. But my point is that they're favorites for a reason, and they're supposed to win (and I think these teams will) and when was the last time all 4 number 1's made it to the final four? ...a long time ago.

3 #1's haven't made it to the final four in like 20+ years or something. Let alone 4!

Uconn, Texas, Pitt, Ohio State

Uconn over Texas

I really want to see Uconn vs Duke 3 so we can once again prove that we are better than Duke.. Like Andy Katz wrote Marcus Williams is the most important player in the tourney, if he plays aggressive and we get running on teams, watch out.. 3 in 7 years in this era would be mighty, mighty, impressive..

MikeO said:
3 #1's haven't made it to the final four in like 20+ years or something. Let alone 4!

Shhhh.... This is how I win these brackets..

MikeO said:
LSU, UCLA, UCONN, BC

LSU over BC in the finals.

I liked Nova up until Ray went down last week, he won't be the same player. That team sorta scares me now. I think Duke is a bit overrated. I avoid Big 12 teams at all costs. Florida chokes like a dog every year. So, I mixed things up a bit.

I like LSU too, have them beating Duke, but losing to Texas.. Not sold on BC yet, they have proven anything in the tourney yet, although this could be the year with some more experienced players..

I like Monmouth, Southern, Albany, and Oral Roberts.

Then I like Oral Roberts over Southern. Albany over Monmouth.

I have Oral Roberts winning it all.

Nova, Uconn, UCLA, West VA

Nova over UCLA in the finals.

Back
Top Bottom