Who's Going To The Final Four? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Going To The Final Four?

Florida has an easy road ahead to the final four, Georgetown shouldn't be much of a problem at all and Nova won't be able to handle Florida. Florida has looked like one of the more dominant teams up to this point

nick1 said:
Florida has an easy road ahead to the final four, Georgetown shouldn't be much of a problem at all and Nova won't be able to handle Florida. Florida has looked like one of the more dominant teams up to this point

G'town will beat them!

Boik14 said:
Nova, Uconn, UCLA, West VA

Nova over UCLA in the finals.
survived 3 2nd rd squeakers. whew. Nice job nova, uconn, ucla playing down to the level of competition! Just keep winning though (knock on wood)

nick1 said:

Um...yeah, aside from that team from Philly that was ranked #1 for a fair chunk of the season and came into the tournament as the #2 overall seed. Aside from that, it's clear sailing.

phunwin said:
Um...yeah, aside from that team from Philly that was ranked #1 for a fair chunk of the season and came into the tournament as the #2 overall seed. Aside from that, it's clear sailing.
I meant that Georgetown shoudn't be much of a challenge and I don't know about you but I think Nova is the weakest #1 seed.

BTW Florida was also a #1 ranked team for a good part of the season

nick1 said:

Nova won't be able to handle Florida because Florida went 10-6 in the SEC.. Florida has been good, and better as the season goes on after that stretch in the middle but Nova has been top notch all year long..

GreenMonster said:
Nova won't be able to handle Florida because Florida went 10-6 in the SEC.. Florida has been good, and better as the season goes on after that stretch in the middle but Nova has been top notch all year long..
it will be a good game don't get me wrong but Florida has a better team in my opinion

HurriPhinFan said:
I personally think Memphis is the weakest number one seed.
maybe they are we'll see, I think the final four will now be Florida, UCLA, Duke, and UConn. I have no doubt that Duke and UConn are the two best teams

If Memphis wins against Bradley we can beat UCLA/Gonzaga...We have already beat both of them this year...People are forgetting that we lost to duke by only 3 points and Rodney Carney absolutely shut down J.J. Redick in that game in the 2nd half...he had no points in the final 20 minutes

banzaitrey said:
If Memphis wins against Bradley we can beat UCLA/Gonzaga...We have already beat both of them this year...People are forgetting that we lost to duke by only 3 points and Rodney Carney absolutely shut down J.J. Redick in that game in the 2nd half...he had no points in the final 20 minutes
the tornament is a totally different situation, UCLA will shut down Morrison and Gonzaga and than beat Memphis. UCLA is on a real hot streak right now. everyone on UCLA is shooting well and they have a good defense

Back
Top Bottom