Who's the next 2012 qb to win the superbowl ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the next 2012 qb to win the superbowl ???

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Could it be ryan tannehill? Luck ? Nick foles ? Rg111 ? Cousins?

Andrew Luck takes the next step and goes to the Super Bowl next year.

That Colts team isn't anywhere near ready to compete with SF or Seattle in the playoffs. But the Colts have a decent shot at making the SB.

That Colts team isn't anywhere near ready to compete with SF or Seattle in the playoffs. But the Colts have a decent shot at making the SB.

I know it was the regular season, but it is kind of silly to say the Colts are not "anywhere near ready to compete with SF and Seattle" when they beat both of them this year. The ripped both of them.

I know it was the regular season, but it is kind of silly to say the Colts are not "anywhere near ready to compete with SF and Seattle" when they beat both of them this year. The ripped both of them.

#regularseason.

You saw what the Pats did to the Colts in the playoffs.

#regularseason.

You saw what the Pats did to the Colts in the playoffs.

Sure. When the Colts were at full strength they were tough. I think they are progressing perfectly. Playoffs and out last year. Playoffs, win and out this year….they are ready for the next step.

Well as much as you guys like to pound the table about this being a passing league the two best teams in the league are San Francisco and Seattle...both of which got there by strong defenses and outstanding running games. None of the QBs mentioned outside of Wilson have that. Nick Foles is probably the closest but their defense has a long way to go. RGIII's defense is a dumpster fire and they kept the D-Coordinator for some reason. Tannehill and Luck neither have a running game or a championship defense.

Wilson may have another before any of the others get a look at their first one. Luck and RT still have to deal with Manning and Brady and the others still have to deal with Wilson and the Seahawks.

We beat Seattle last year so they don't scare me. I say Tannehill will be next because why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All have as good of a chance as any...

I don't see any in a situation (other then Wilson) that screams SUPER BOWL BOUND and all have team with holes to fill. I do believe that the group as a whole will produce more Super Bowl winners...

Back
Top Bottom