Who's the next 2012 qb to win the superbowl ??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the next 2012 qb to win the superbowl ???

Here to hoping its Tannehill although Philbin give me no confidence.

This is why 2011 will always be my least favorite dolphins team. Could have had him. Could have had a future.

andrewluck-1.jpg

We beat Seattle last year so they don't scare me. I say Tannehill will be next because why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol2:

Seattle doesn't scare you. They didn't just win the SB by 35 pts over what could've been the best offense in history.

So to illustrate that point you post a picture of a player who has two playoff appearances and even a playoff win and another guy who has neither.

Well you illustrated your point based on something that never happened so what's the difference?

FWIW, our D is much closer than any of the others to being really good. IF we plug up the middle, and Ellerbe, Wheeler, and Jones play like 2012 vs 2013, we will not be as good as Seattle or SF but, potentially better than any in the AFC. Just a thought.

With everything considered I would rank their probabilities as:

1. Wilson
2. Luck
3. Foles
4. Tannehill
5. RGIII

Seattle might be in a SB hangover next season giving Luck the edge for a year and if Foles and the Eagles played in the AFC I might put him at number one.

:lol2:

Seattle doesn't scare you. They didn't just win the SB by 35 pts over what could've been the best offense in history.

Correct they don't scare me. Teams like Buffalo, Jets, Raiders, Bucs scare me. We seem to always at least compete against the best and stay in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as much as you guys like to pound the table about this being a passing league the two best teams in the league are San Francisco and Seattle...both of which got there by strong defenses and outstanding running games. None of the QBs mentioned outside of Wilson have that. Nick Foles is probably the closest but their defense has a long way to go. RGIII's defense is a dumpster fire and they kept the D-Coordinator for some reason. Tannehill and Luck neither have a running game or a championship defense.

On one hand, it's awesome that Seattle and SF are in the same division. It's the best rivalry in football, but each would have better SB chances in other divisions. Last night proved that those were the two best teams in football. Patience is the most underrated aspect of coaching. Seattle and SF know the importance of establishing a physical identity on offense with the running game, and both offenses compliment their dominant D's. They've been my two favorite teams to watch. I think you can make a strong case that this Seattle D (for one season) was the best of all time.

With everything considered I would rank their probabilities as:

1. Wilson
2. Luck
3. Foles
4. Tannehill
5. RGIII

Seattle might be in a SB hangover next season giving Luck the edge for a year and if Foles and the Eagles played in the AFC I might put him at number one.

That's a good list. I'd say that you can make a good case for Foles over Luck, but the NFC will be tough for a while.

Wilson.

His team is set up to be good for a while. He has the most complete team around him, even with impending FA defections.

Other than that, it could be Foles, because I think they have a lot of talent and their HC is innovative.

I don't see Tannehill getting a ring any time soon due to the HC/GM combo they got running now. Likewise with Luck, I think he would have been better off with Arians as HC. I also think their GM/HC is a bit overrated. But he could still eventually carry an inferior team to a championship.

I think RGIII will be out of the league in 3 years due to injury. No championship.

Back
Top Bottom