Who's the wealthiest owner in the NFL - 2007 uncapped season? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the wealthiest owner in the NFL - 2007 uncapped season?

paul allen is the 3rd richest man in the world.

greatwade said:
okay, I was curious - Paul Allen does have a $200 million yacht - the Octopus.
I wonder if that is the Yacht you saw? 416' is not 120'. But I think he may have another he keeps in South Florida. Octopus is normally in Europe somewhere. That boat is the most expensive and largest personal watercraft on Earth. Yeah, Allen could hire Jerry Jones to be the 1st mate, methinks.

clear.gif

I saw that thing on VH1. Looks like a battleship from the front. Freaking incredible!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ark139954 said:
wrong, a lot of people have more than paul allen...not a lot, but a lot condiering they are billionaires. oh and by the way...for some one here who makes 100,000 dollars, it would be like you buying a nice sized flat panal tv to what buying the seahawks is like to paul allen. i would say he could buy all the nfl teams and then have enough to pay all the 2.2 billion dollars the nfl player make. although the guy does have teeth the color of the sun.

Well, he's 3rd on the Forbes top 400, I didn't bother to look it up I just knew he was far and away the richest NFL owner.

greatwade said:
So the question for here is would you rather:
own one of these ships, plus the 5-10 $mil a year to operate and enjoy OR..... the Miami Dolphins LTD & Dolphins Stadium?

I'd take the $$$ and boat. But I bet I'm the only one on here. Am I any less of a fan for prefering to watch the Fins kick *** from my yacht, and letting someone else deal with all the headaches of running the business?
Greatwade, you and me both. I much rather be on my boat watching the Dolphins crush some puny team on my High Def TV with some babes in next to nothing, plus with that cash I would also have sideline tickets at the 50 yard line for when I am in port :D

greatwade said:
Do you know a bouncer/charter boat captain named ROGER? Real tall, like 6'6" multi-racial guy? Real great guy - he lives in Cayman. Just curious.
Sounds familiar hard to miss a 6'6" guy on Cayman, very few of us know names, I know a lot of people by 'Dude and what's up', especially if they are ex pats, but more than likely I have had a beer or two with him. :D I am down there in a couple of weeks, I will have to ask for him ad say hi for you.

MNFINFAN said:
Sounds familiar hard to miss a 6'6" guy on Cayman, very few of us know names, I know a lot of people by 'Dude and what's up', especially if they are ex pats, but more than likely I have had a beer or two with him. :D I am down there in a couple of weeks, I will have to ask for him ad say hi for you.

excellent. thanks. Go Fins!!!!!!

He was a bouncer at my family's nightclub (right next to the Dolphins practice facility). You'll know it if you shake his hand. He, literally, can break your hand with a handshake.

We used to have all the Dolphins come in. Some funny moments - my brother (he was assistant GM) telling me that Bo Jackson just walked in - it was Jeff Cross. Aaron Craver trying to convince me he'd be the best back in the league. Same with Terry Kirby.

Oh, and I had a foot race against the Marlins Chuck Carr in the parking lot. I almost beat him - not really. Sorry for continuing this silly thread. Go Fins!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom