whos ur pick for surprise team of the year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whos ur pick for surprise team of the year.

Perfect23

Active Roster
Reaction score
Alright here it is guys who is ur surprise team of the year me i am gonna say the philadelphia Eagles yes thats right the Eagles they were able to win games without T.O. and could do it this year so my surprise team is the Eagles. Who is ur guys pick for surprise team of the year.

The Jets will win the AFC East!!!

j/k

My pick is the 49ers as the Wildcard...

j/k

Final choice....

The Browns will make noise this year...

Colorado Dolfan said:
I see Arizona pulling itself out of the cellar...

Give them 2 years to rebuild that offensive line and develope Matt Leinart. As long as they have Kurt Warner, they're going no where.

Does Miami count as a suprise team? If so they are my pick, if not, I'll take New Orleans to win about 8 games and push for a wildcard spot in the NFC. If Drew Brees can return to form, they are going to have an explosive offense for years to come with Brees, McCallister and Bush.

My pick would be Cleveland Browns. I think they can challange for the top spot in the AFC North this year. I like what RC is doing there and with the D in their 2nd year they should show big strides this year. I think their potential will be limited to how well Frye will do in his 2nd year and how well Edwards and Winslow can contribute this year after both having knee injuries.

In the NFC the Cardinals look pretty nice on O, not sure how well their D stacks up. I think they got a decent secondary but overall pretty weak D. That O will be fun to watch I think though. The Seahawks will be strong again this year though and they will have to battle hard to get a WildCard. Not sure that is possible this year but I will prob tune in and watch some of their games when Miami isn't playing.

Ravens. Getting Mcnair gives them the stabilty on offense they needed very bad. I also think the Browns and Texans will do much better then last year.

Perfect23 said:
Alright here it is guys who is ur surprise team of the year me i am gonna say the philadelphia Eagles yes thats right the Eagles they were able to win games without T.O. and could do it this year so my surprise team is the Eagles. Who is ur guys pick for surprise team of the year.

I don't think Philly is a surprise, they fell on hard times last year mainly due to inuries and the TO soap opera. If Mcnabb is healthy they'll win the NFC east again.

I agree with Colorodo, Arizona really improved,add in a new stadium plus
a pretty sorry division... might just slip into the playoffs.

nyjunc said:
I don't think Philly is a surprise, they fell on hard times last year mainly due to inuries and the TO soap opera. If Mcnabb is healthy they'll win the NFC east again.

But everyone keeps saying that they will finish in last.

AFC = Ravens...McNair should definitely help solidify that Offense where Boller has failed.

NFC = Rams...my guess is that Linehan will get them on the right track.

My vote goes to the Arizona Cardinals. They have a pretty good team. They jsut need to click. Within the next 3 years, watch them make some noise once their rookie QB gets his feet wet.

nyjunc said:

I don't think it's impossible for them to win the NFC East but i don't think it's going to happen. The 3 other teams in the division are stacked from top to bottom. If Dallas dosen't implode with T.O. on their team i think they have the best shot at winning the division. The Giants will be a fairly good team next year but don't win the division, maybe push for a wild card. Eagles will be alot better than last year but still need to get a number 1 receiver.

Back
Top Bottom