Who's your 2017 draft dream target ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your 2017 draft dream target ???

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
2015 was Jay Ajayi

2016 was Laremy Tunsil

2017 ???

I am hoping Reuben Foster drops like a Aaron Rodgers or Randy Moss ! lightening strikes thrice ?

Agree with foster..Then strike again in the second on Cunningham, Davis, or watt..if available

I think I'd select:

1983 Dan Marino.

/thread. :chuckle:

My 2017 dream target WAS Wade Phillips.

Now it's time to pay the piper with a 1st time DC running the stank ass gym shorts special.

My 2017 dream target WAS Wade Phillips.

Now it's time to pay the piper with a 1st time DC running the stank ass gym shorts special.

Judging by how Gase chooses his staff I don't think he has enough clout to get arguably the best defensive coach in the NFL to come to Miami.

I would love to add Quincy Wilson, cb, from Florida and Malik Hooker at safey. There's no scenerio that I can think of that would net Miami both players, and Miami has begger needs at linebacker and defensive end. However the thought of a future scondary with Xavian Howard and Wilson at the corners and Hooker and Reshad Jones at safety would be my all-time favorite Miami secondary. Add in a young slot corner and Lippett for depth and I'm good.

Solomon Thomas, Malik Hooker or Ruben Foster would be ideal. Very likely all three are drafted well before we pick but ya never know. Hooker and Foster I believe are both going to miss the combine though so anything is possible. Both are worth trading up for. Foster being the bigger need. I would give up a 5th and 2018 3rd rounder to move up. Not willing to part with a 2nd next year and I'd really like not to give up our expected late third this year.

Myles Garrett. Dudes a freak.

realistically? Id like Jabrill Peppers

Back
Top Bottom