Who's your 2017 draft dream target ??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your 2017 draft dream target ???

I've been screaming for a mike for years, so it's difficult not to say Foster. But who I really want most is Malik Hooker. Dude has ed reed type ball skills and the thought of pairing him with Jones is just too damn tempting. Instantly would become a top 5 safety combo in the league.

Malik hooker. Reshad and Malik would be the best safety tandem we've ever had. Or we could move reshad to a "moneybacker" position and have two rangy safeties.

Jake Scott and Dick Anderson might have something to say about that.

The dream is Garrett. Foster and Hooker are looking like better possibilities by the day. I'm liking our chances of getting a difference maker at 22. I'll go Cunningham just to be different - his combine has a chance to be scary good.

I wanted Foster until I heard about this shoulder surgery. That's bad news for a MLB show will constantly be lowering his shoulder.

Miles Garret would be amazing. Maybe he has some hidden video that will surface.

Jonathan Allen would be my second choice. We would have Suh and Suh 2.0.

So do I, and that's a concern.

Yes it is, it's kind of scary not really having any idea what to expect from him in the top defensive job. I'm really hoping Gase knows something we don't, and Matt shows us something...anything actually.

I'd think the neck issues would be the most concerning with Foster. He learned to play way less reckless and had such an overwhelming transformation into a complete LB his last year that I'm not too worried about the injuries. Nothing was recurring (besides his neck) that I'm aware of so I'd be all over him at 22.

I really like Jabrill Peppers. If he is there at 22, I don't really care where you put him on defense, just throw him out there to make plays.

This defense needs an infusion of talent in the back 7.

Garrett. He'd be our stud DE for the next 15 years

2 future Hall of Fame OG & 3 future Hall of fame LBS & a 1 future Hall of Fame CB. Don't care who it is just future Hall of Fame players. Is that asking 2 much?????

I really like Jabrill Peppers. If he is there at 22, I don't really care where you put him on defense, just throw him out there to make plays.

This defense needs an infusion of talent in the back 7.

He's pretty interesting. You wonder what a creative dc could do with his versatility - S, slot corner and nickle Lb...good blitzer. A win on ST too...

As an Ohio State fan I can say I am also a Jabril Peppers fan. If not for Reshad Jones though he would be a no-brainer of a pick.

Back
Top Bottom